DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Lower Quirang and Loch Langaig, Flodigarry, Skye

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Another from the recent Skye trip, this time a windier day, so altitude somewhat restricted to thje sheltered lower slopes of the Quirang, a couple of miles further north than the main Quirang TOAL point...

The Trotternish Landslip is huge, it stretches for about 10 miles, and the Quirang is the most resent part of it, still moving and roads have to be repaired yearly.

Wow, I am I'm thrilled by the tremendous landscape, simply fantastic and very beautifully flown. And as always in your videos, the music fits perfectly Suzanne, compliments!
Cheers Paul

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Wow, I am I'm thrilled by the tremendous landscape, simply fantastic and very beautifully flown. And as always in your videos, the music fits perfectly Suzanne, compliments!
Cheers Paul
Thanks Paul, Skye is just soo filled with beauty it is almost unbelieveable...

Very jealous of your adventures. Another pat on the back and thank you for your work.
Thank you... we are fortunate to be able to go away a few times a year to Scotland and indulge my drone flying habit :)

Beautiful landscapes and I was expecting Harry Potter to rock up in the distance. Perfect music for the footage and very nicely shot and composed. Well done.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Beautiful landscapes and I was expecting Harry Potter to rock up in the distance. Perfect music for the footage and very nicely shot and composed. Well done.
Thank you kindly :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin