DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P FlyMore package worth it?

They occasionally pop up in the classifies here, I picked up a unopened kit for less than $300. Check craigslist and I have seen new fly-more kits on eBay for around $325.

I just saw one on Amazon for $318.
They occasionally pop up in the classifies here, I picked up a unopened kit for less than $300. Check craigslist and I have seen new fly-more kits on eBay for around $325.

It'll likely be worth it if you're going to use mostly everything that comes with the package. Some sellers even throw in some additional extras for the same or nearly the same price. If you want to see what's available, check out this list of daily Mavic 2 deals:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

So Amazon is a safe place to purchase?

Amazon has one of the best return policies of any online vendor. I have even purchased a FLIR optic that had to be returned and the process was simple.

Reactions: JDawg
I purchased my MP2P at Best Buy in December 2018. I opted for buying just the drone that was on sale for 899. When they checked stock, they only had the fly kit in stock (2 extra batteries, full set of extra props, car charger, & leather carrying case). The fly kit including the MP2P was not on sale, 1,450. My out the door price of 1,100 plus tax was negotiated.

We also keep all the Mavic 2 items in stock (Pro, Zoom, Enterprise and Enterprise Dual) along with the Fly More Kits for them. If we can help, just let us know.

Link: Florida Drone Supply

Thanks!

I have a MPP and my previous experience dictated (for me) I didn't want several things in the FlyMore package.
To each there own.
For me, I just wanted 2 extra batteries and spare props. The other items would not be used by me.
Case and parallel charger from other sources.

I didn’t opt for the flymore kit because I knew I wouldn’t use all the items and didn’t like the case (many bad reviews). It IS cheaper than buying them separately.

I like the case. By itself though it's overpriced.

2 batteries, hub, car charger, case and extra props is the bulk of the value.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998