DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P Quickshots not working

ryandaley

Reactions
Hi all, first of hopefully many posts and contributions to this forum! I recently purchased a mavic 2 pro, everything on the drone works fine.. apart from the quick shot functions Cirle, Helix and boomerang! When I lock onto a subject and press go, it starts normally, then around 20% of the way instead of continuing its circle, it awkwardly approaches the subject curves over it and then returns to its starting position. I’ve spoken to DJI support who advised, firmware refresh, IMU and compass calibration as well as trying a different mobile device, I did all this and the problem persists. I’ve been told by DJI that it may be a software error and have submitted a repair request.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this problem or any idea of how to remedy before I go ahead and send the drone back to DJI.

Cheers

Hi all, first of hopefully many posts and contributions to this forum! I recently purchased a mavic 2 pro, everything on the drone works fine.. apart from the quick shot functions Cirle, Helix and boomerang! When I lock onto a subject and press go, it starts normally, then around 20% of the way instead of continuing its circle, it awkwardly approaches the subject curves over it and then returns to its starting position. I’ve spoken to DJI support who advised, firmware refresh, IMU and compass calibration as well as trying a different mobile device, I did all this and the problem persists. I’ve been told by DJI that it may be a software error and have submitted a repair request.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this problem or any idea of how to remedy before I go ahead and send the drone back to DJI.

Cheers
Let them give you a new one! Mine does all the functions as advertised in the online manual.

I’m hoping that’s what happens, I’m anxious that they’ll say they can’t find an issue or try to blame me somehow and foot me with a bill.. although it was only purchased in June and DJI support confirmed it was under warranty, I couldn’t provide proof of purchase

Cheers
Hi Ryan,
I have the same exact problem as you are having with the Mavic 2 Pro. I never used QUICK SHOTS before and tried the "CIRCLE" function. It starts out fine for about 20% and then descends quickly and looks like it wants to crash. I thought I was doing something wrong as well. All firmware is up to date. I use the external DJI controller (not my phone). My drone is 2 years old and out of warranty (of course). Any one else having this issue? We can't be the only 2 people with this problem!
Paula

Anyone else having this problem and found a solution. It starting doing on mine today. Recalibrated everlything, imu, compass, latest firmware. Still having problems. Anyone find a solutions/

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser