DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P Storage Between Flights

MAVIC_2_YTS

Reactions
Good afternoon forum,

I am probably over thinking it, but just being cautious as this is first drone and a pricy one at that. Is it okay to store the M2P folded up in the Fly More Bag? I would assume that it would be best to store with battery disconnected but just wanted to ensure it was okay in there in general. I would prefer not to leave it on a shelf somewhere (unless that is the preferred method as I would imagine it wouldn't take long to get covered in dust, dog hair and little boys finger prints.

Thanks in advance.

Is it okay to store the M2P folded up in the Fly More Bag?
Yep! That would be a good way to keep it clean and protected.

I would assume that it would be best to store with battery disconnected but just wanted to ensure it was okay in there in general
Storing the batteries separately would make it easier to monitor the voltage (when in storage for a while). DJI stores and ships drones (packaged in the retail box) with the battery installed, so keeping it installed would be okay if that's what you really want to do.

Yep! That would be a good way to keep it clean and protected.

Storing the batteries separately would make it easier to monitor the voltage (when in storage for a while). DJI stores and ships drones (packaged in the retail box) with the battery installed, so keeping it installed would be okay if that's what you really want to do.

Thank you sir! and yea, I guess when I think about it, makes sense that it comes from the factory connected.

Appreciate it!

Reactions: MAVIC_2_YTS
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev