DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

JoeGiral

Reactions
I've read similar posts but find it frustrating that I can't resolve this.
I bought a Mavic 2 pro and smart controller about a month ago with few if any problems.
Since the last firmware update, the video STOPS RECORDING within 15 seconds and controller goes to 'go fly' screen. Over and over. Repeatedly.
I've done the "fixes" suggested by seasoned dji pilots.
I've reset to factory specs, re-dl software and firmware with NO improvement. In my book, DJI gets a ZERO for support.

Will you share good news with me?
Thanks

I can only think of a few things you may have already tried.
Different card. I assume you are recording f video on drone? On a external SD card?

Reset the camera while in DJIGO4. under camera settings towards the bottom.

Does it do this when taking stills also or only video. If video try a different video size like 1080P and see if does it with that,

Not sure if you can rollback SC firmware. If you can use the Assistant 2 for Mavic software.
Paul C

Reactions: JoeGiral
I can only think of a few things you may have already tried.
Different card. I assume you are recording f video on drone? On a external SD card?

Reset the camera while in DJIGO4. under camera settings towards the bottom.

Does it do this when taking stills also or only video. If video try a different video size like 1080P and see if does it with that,

Not sure if you can rollback SC firmware. If you can use the Assistant 2 for Mavic software.
Paul C

I have an SD card in both the drone and the smart controller. They're brand new and I've switched them out. The drone is recording but the controller isn't the way I have it set up.
Video recorded on the drone sd card cuts out approximately the same time the controller screen goes back to "go fly".

That's weird. The AC should still record no matter what the app does. It takes "stop recording" command to the AC, either through the physical controller video button or the button on the screen to stop recording to the AC's SD.

Reactions: JoeGiral
That's weird. The AC should still record no matter what the app does. It takes "stop recording" command to the AC, either through the physical controller video button or the button on the screen to stop recording to the AC's SD.
That was my expectation as well. Wondering if there are any work-arounds. I don't want to have to pay to repair a new controller. Thanks for any help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones