DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2Z went into auto land, all by itself

DVPOWERS

Reactions
Hello All - My M2Z started to auto land all on its own. Batt was at 40%, flying over a lake and land, clear day, linked to plenty of satellites, Here is the link to the flight records. All help is very much appreciated.

Hello All - My M2Z started to auto land all on its own. Batt was at 40%, flying over a lake and land, clear day, linked to plenty of satellites, Here is the link to the flight records. All help is very much appreciated.

Access to the google drive is locked.

OK ... so you shared your whole DJI flight records folder & left it to us to guess which flight it could have been that you experienced problems ... :oops:

Well, quickly scanned through all your flights & only found valid forcelandings when you was below 0,5m VPS height & kept on commanding negative throttle for further ascending.

One example below ... as you see from the bright green graph you where at 0,3m VPS height & by the blue graph, kept the throttle down enough long for the forcelanding to start (blue background color). This is how it works ... if this was your problem, it's normal.

1619029546169.png

OK ... so you shared your whole DJI flight records folder & left it to us to guess which flight it could have been that you experienced problems ... :oops:

Well, quickly scanned through all your flights & only found valid forcelandings when you was below 0,5m VPS height & kept on commanding negative throttle for further ascending.

One example below ... as you see from the bright green graph you where at 0,3m VPS height & by the blue graph, kept the throttle down enough long for the forcelanding to start (blue background color). This is how it works ... if this was your problem, it's normal.

View attachment 127827
Thanks for this. While I'm an experienced pilot, I don't have that much knowledge about flight records. This could solve my issue. I appreciate your contribution.

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign