DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA maiden flight completed..... awesome

linners

Reactions
What a fantastic piece of kit Thumbswayup

I managed to get >1000ft away on 1 flight before getting a weak signal warning and I panicked and I turned it 180 degrees and flew it back towards me. I'm sure I'll be less twitchy as I get more experience with this but impressed so far - amazing to see what my neighbourhood looks like from the air. I've yet to try out putting some vids together....

The RTH kicked in nicely when I let it run on low battery about 30 feet away from me - it landed about 1ft from where I took off

It's not exacty quiet but I'm not into taking spy shots. I must get my emax nighthawk 280 up alongside to compare just how noisy/quiet it is

What a fantastic piece of kit Thumbswayup

I managed to get >1000ft away on 1 flight before getting a weak signal warning and I panicked and I turned it 180 degrees and flew it back towards me. I'm sure I'll be less twitchy as I get more experience with this but impressed so far - amazing to see what my neighbourhood looks like from the air. I've yet to try out putting some vids together....

The RTH kicked in nicely when I let it run on low battery about 30 feet away from me - it landed about 1ft from where I took off

It's not exacty quiet but I'm not into taking spy shots. I must get my emax nighthawk 280 up alongside to compare just how noisy/quiet it is

Hey Linners, glad all went well. If you really get blown away get some decent FPV goggles.

I found a Db meter app for my iPhone. I compared three props, MPP quiet, Generic Carbon Fiber, and carbon fiber in the shape of the stock quiet props... nothing note worthy except the generic outperformed the stock props in strong wind.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc