DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA ordered on 25th April - delivered today!

Yay!!!!

Find yourself a large open field for your first flight(s). Don't take off or land from grass unless you want your blades to turn green... (you really don't want your air to be a lawnmower!) Always make sure you have GPS before you take off... make sure your home point is recorded once you go... Also, firmware... update the firmware, and know that you have to update firmware once per battery.

I've flown 38 miles (69 flights) with no real issues. Whatever you do, don't ignore calibration of the compass and don't fly without GPS. Start small and gradually fly longer and higher (but not too high!)

Reactions: Former Member
Get out! From what I've read here, don't ever (ever) fly indoors. You're just gonna wreck, the drone is too big for indoors. There are obstacle sensors that are probably stopping you from going anywhere too. But yeah, careful on your first few flights when you're getting used to it. Don't do anything dumb until at least next week!

Reactions: linners
Get out! From what I've read here, don't ever (ever) fly indoors. You're just gonna wreck, the drone is too big for indoors. There are obstacle sensors that are probably stopping you from going anywhere too. But yeah, careful on your first few flights when you're getting used to it. Don't do anything dumb until at least next week!

I won't doing it again ;)
But seriously, can't wait to get out and do a proper test flight over the weekend - good weather predicted for a Bank Holiday weekend for a change

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911