DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 ActiveTrack

Serge Gilles

Reactions
Je ne réussi pas à utiliser le mode ActiveTrack. À plus de 20m d'altitude, je tente de faire glisser un rectangle autour de la personne à suivre, mais c'est impossible. Pourtant, en mode QuickShot, tout fonctionne très bien. J'aimerais bien avoir des conseils S.V.P.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Google translate...

I am unable to use ActiveTrack mode. At more than 20m altitude, I try to drag a rectangle around the person to follow, but it is impossible. However, in QuickShot mode, everything works fine. I would love to have some advice, please.

Something happen to me this morning. The Air 2 Would not go out any further than 150 ft.

The only thing that made sense was that one of the Batteries I had was not updated .
After several tries I got the message to update the battery and I was good to go .

These Updates on the Batteries can really mess you up, so check that.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain / Snow

Something happen to me this morning. The Air 2 Would not go out any further than 150 ft.

The only thing that made sense was that one of the Batteries I had was not updated .
After several tries I got the message to update the battery and I was good to go .

Phantomrain.org
And how do I go about updating my 3 batteries?

And how do I go about updating my 3 batteries?
So the way it works is when you go to take off , the software lets you know that there is a battery update however that is not full proof and may require standing on your head and singing the DJI song to get it to show. ?

It can be very frustrating , today I got stopped cold at 150 ft and was forced to update the battery.
Took about 5 minutes and ate up some of the battery time when I least expected it. So its hit and miss.

Phantomrain.org
Is there a new update for them. Haven't flown in a few days.

There was for me as I had a new battery and got them confused and the grabbed the wrong one.
Thats not happening anymore. We made some changes to the Wet Suit Package. :cool:

View attachment 124089

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain / Snow

Can you "see" your MA2 better with the orange cover on it? I'm looking for something to make mine stand out more - eyesight is not great, but most of the "graphic" skins I see I don't like.

Can you "see" your MA2 better with the orange cover on it? I'm looking for something to make mine stand out more - eyesight is not great, but most of the "graphic" skins I see I don't like.
Its actually Neon Red and the contrast of the colors is easier to see.
I will be posting the New Color Pack Wet Suit soon.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain / Snow

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7