DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Gimbal Help Needed

crash3x

Reactions
I can't seem to find the settings to smooth out my gimbal speed on my new MA2.. I did do my research and came up short! I've done it on my MA1 and MM but can't find the menu setting to change it on my MA2.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I can't seem to find the settings to smooth out my gimbal speed on my new MA2.. I did do my research and came up short! I've done it on my MA1 and MM but can't find the menu setting to change it on my MA2.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There's currently no option to change the gimbal in DJI Fly for the Mavic Air 2. We'll need an update to DJI Fly that adds that feature.

The only solution I've found at the moment is using Tripod mode, which does seem to slow down the gimbal speed.

Reactions: StubbornSwiss
Thanks for the info! I read the manual front to back, spent about an hour going through the menu in the DJI Fly app while my drone was active and couldn't find the setting so I guess that explains why! Looking forward to an update that'll hopefully fix that! Thank you again for the info!!

Reactions: dawgpilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan