DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Hyper-lapse and Slow-Motion

SkyPath Studios

Reactions
Yesterday I went out to a farm to film a video and I tried using the hyper lapse and slow motion feature. The videos came back extremely blurry, before and after going through Final Cut Pro, and I don't understand why. I hardly use these features, but didn't have extra time to do it manually-(Sorry for the lack of a better term). Shorty after the drone came out I thought these features performed great, and now they don't. Was this an update, setting, etc.-It even used to do "8K"? Let me know, thanks!

Sounds as if your focus wasn't correct. Has nothing to do with either hyper lapse or time lapse.

Sounds as if your focus wasn't correct. Has nothing to do with either hyper lapse or time lapse.
How do you adjust the focus? The entire frame was extremely blurry.

Should be part of the camera control setup on the DJI App. I haven't worked with the MA2, but the P4 works that way. Check your instruction manual.

The other possibilities are leaving the gimbal protector on, and trying to shoot through that, or a very dirty font lens element.

Should be part of the camera control setup on the DJI App. I haven't worked with the MA2, but the P4 works that way. Check your instruction manual.

The other possibilities are leaving the gimbal protector on, and trying to shoot through that, or a very dirty font lens element.
Thanks, I tried your suggestions, but the quality is more like changing a YT video to 720p if you understand what I mean.

What might happen is that you made them in 1080p because they default to 1080p.
There is no focus on Mavic Air 2, it automatically focuses on everything because of its aperture and lens size.
Make sure before starting the Hyperlapse that the quality on the bottom right corner is 4K, if it isn't, click on where it says 1080P and change it to 4K.
For slo-mo that's just the way the quality is, can't do anything about it.

What might happen is that you made them in 1080p because they default to 1080p.
There is no focus on Mavic Air 2, it automatically focuses on everything because of its aperture and lens size.
Make sure before starting the Hyperlapse that the quality on the bottom right corner is 4K, if it isn't, click on where it says 1080P and change it to 4K.
For slo-mo that's just the way the quality is, can't do anything about it.
Omg I feel so stupid. That worked…for hyper lapse. Thanks so much. I didn’t even think to look there.

Reactions: Yaros
Omg I feel so stupid. That worked…for hyper lapse. Thanks so much. I didn’t even think to look there.
No need to feel that way. We all make stupid mistakes at any point. I did the same when I first got my drone, but needed to figure it out myself.

Good to know that it's resolved :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester