DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magnetic or Reversible charging cables: Do they work for you?

Which of these charging cables have you used, and how did you like them?

• I bought the magnetic cable, and it works for charging via the Micro USB port on my controller

Votes: 42 95.5%
  • I bought the reversible cable, and it works for charging via the Micro USB port on my controller

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I bought the magnetic cable, and it DOES NOT work for charging the controller

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I bought the reversible cable, and it DOES NOT work for charging the controller

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thanks for the links.
Isn't amazon amazing? once you click on something it brings other products out of the woodworks :)
covers.JPG

I think these colored ones are meant to be used with the magnetic end's

cover1.JPG

After using the mobile phone for 2-3 years, the charging port was damaged to some extent, resulting in poor contact. I am very troubled by this, such a magnetic charger is exactly what I need. But I have no experience with this and I am not sure which brand is trustworthy. Has anyone used one of them? This is the review link: Buying Guide: 10 Best Magnetic Phone Chargers 2019

I bought NetDot cables from Amazon on the recommendation of a few others here and haven't been disappointed in the slightest - they just work, and don't get appreciably warm when doing fast charging like some poorly made cables can. You can also mix and match cables and plugs (make sure you get the same revision!) so, you only need one or two charging cables for several devices - very useful when you're travelling!

Reactions: Pontoon-pilot
Magnetic is better in my opinion. Never having to remove that magnetic plug is a huge plus. I use the Magnetic Data Cable Type C from nu wave. They have other cables as well but all look the same but support different power outputs.

Quick update the cable I actually purchased was their high quality magnetic charging cable but you have to choose the right one for you phone or whatever device it is for.

Magnetic is better in my opinion. Never having to remove that magnetic plug is a huge plus. I use the Magnetic Data Cable Type C from nu wave. They have other cables as well but all look the same but support different power outputs.

Quick update the cable I actually purchased was their high quality magnetic charging cable but you have to choose the right one for you phone or whatever device it is for.
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Bottom paragraph is correct info for most… unless a CS or SC is used…
Note that the last post before yours was almost 2 years ago.
Did you read the entire thread?

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Bottom paragraph is correct info for most… unless a CS or SC is used…
Note that the last post before yours was almost 2 years ago.
Did you read the entire thread?
Yes I definitely did read it and added by two cents. I also wanted to add that dusplugs make no sense when you can just use the magnetic cable/ plug which will stay in the phone at all times even when charging.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_