DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simes

Reactions
So after about a month of ownership this is the first video I'm reasonably happy to post. Please take a look and subscribe to see more as I post to YouTube.

It's pretty much a first attempt at editing and I have no photographic or videography experience so comments and suggestions welcome. This is a flight from where I used to live down the course of the river to a medieval ruin of Arthurian Legend. Lot's of sentimental value in this footage to me as I spent many hours exploring the castle and the river in the footage at a child.

The film begins approx 0.75 miles from where I was stood and my binocular equipped spotter had just lost sight of the Mavic, so I bottled it and came back before something went wrong! :eek: If I still had sight I might have spent more time on the beginning of the video to get some better shots.

Reactions: ceirsik
I'm with Clinton1.. I love to see what other people have to share. Can you imagine what it was like when the old castles were just built. Imagine what they looked like in all there glory. Thanks for sharing, I thought you did a great job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121