DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Man I luv this thing!

ifly2high

Reactions
About a dozen flights in with my new MP, and couldn’t be more impressed! Strength and range of signal is just ridiculous compared to my modded P3S. No struggles to keep a signal at a distance which is just awesome. Love how nimble it feels flying...did notice it being a bit slower and less responsive than the phantom, but a couple flights in sport mode took care of that!
Portability wasn’t really an issue for me as I do most of my flying out of my backyard, but now that it’s there it is so very convenient, and will definitely encourage me to fly in different areas more. Quieter flight also seems much less annoying and obtrusive. Overall, couldn’t be a happier camper!

...just had to get that out there :)

I too had that same feeling and it doesn't really go away. Each flight is a buzz that will want you coming back for more!

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: ifly2high
About a dozen flights in with my new MP, and couldn’t be more impressed! Strength and range of signal is just ridiculous compared to my modded P3S. No struggles to keep a signal at a distance which is just awesome. Love how nimble it feels flying...did notice it being a bit slower and less responsive than the phantom, but a couple flights in sport mode took care of that!
Portability wasn’t really an issue for me as I do most of my flying out of my backyard, but now that it’s there it is so very convenient, and will definitely encourage me to fly in different areas more. Quieter flight also seems much less annoying and obtrusive. Overall, couldn’t be a happier camper!

...just had to get that out there :)

Now you have to save up for the goggles so you can feel like you are IN the Mavic.

I know how you feel! I came from a Phantom myself and placing that in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle backpack to fly remote locations was less than fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78