DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manual?

LeeG

Reactions
Curious to me that for all the downloads available, there is no full user manual. Hopefully we can learn more about the beast than what we find on YouTube? I watched one very detailed video, but it went through it all so lightning fast it was a challenge to follow. Looking to learn more now while I have so much free time before May 11!

Thanks for that. Keeping fingers crossed that it comes early. Will keep scouring YouTube in the meantime. Cheers!

It's funny that DJI has a Quick Start Guide but not the full manual. I guess they figure that's all someone reads anyway (if that).

Reactions: GlenM
So is the drone actual RTM or just in pre-order after announcing it?

So is the drone actual RTM or just in pre-order after announcing it?

Currently the MA2 is Pre-Order, going on the market next monday. However, I ordered my FMC via Best Buy, who claims it will be in my doorstep on monday, so they may have it on hand, they just will not begin selling (in store if that is even a thing anymore) until monday, but preorders are going out right about now.

• Wow
Reactions: LeeG
I ordered my MA2 April 28, they say it will be shipped May 13, forgot to ask them where it would be shipped from....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre