DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maps

darby

Reactions
Hello,
Is there a way to download maps permanently into Litchi or DJI GO 4 so if there is no wifi connection the maps are there?
Also am I correct that if I cache the map area be for I go fly it will be there when I get to the fly site? But if I turn off my device (Ipad Air 2) the map will not be there because it is stored in temporary memory?
Thank you.
#VegasStrong

DJI Go 4 has a built in option to download maps but these are not satalite views they are standard map views.

What part of the app is that in. I have looked everywhere on the app. I cant find it. I am probable looking right at it and dont see it.

I have the option set to On for cache maps in the background on an iPad and it is not consistent. Sometimes they’re there and other times blank. I am in the same general area... within 10 miles of my home with WiFi... so it’s not as if the cache needs to be replaced.

Any ideas why they don’t always load when I’m flying?

I have the option set to On for cache maps in the background on an iPad and it is not consistent. Sometimes they’re there and other times blank. I am in the same general area... within 10 miles of my home with WiFi... so it’s not as if the cache needs to be replaced.

Any ideas why they don’t always load when I’m flying?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman