DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Massachusetts Drone Club

ClaudioSr

Reactions
I have reseached around my area over drone clubs but found only RC planes club which is fun, but gets bored easily due to the fact you will fly and film the same are over and over again.

So I am proposing to create a Drone Club in Massachusetts (east, central & west) where we could get together and set dates, places, chalenges, etc with rules and regulations to be sure we will not break laws or be bothered by drone haters.

To start, we will need to set date/time and place for a first meetting (day or night, rain or shine). You can leave your comments and suggestions here - or email me directly at [email protected].

Reactions: Oman
I have reseached around my area over drone clubs but found only RC planes club which is fun, but gets bored easily due to the fact you will fly and film the same are over and over again.

So I am proposing to create a Drone Club in Massachusetts (east, central & west) where we could get together and set dates, places, chalenges, etc with rules and regulations to be sure we will not break laws or be bothered by drone haters.

To start, we will need to set date/time and place for a first meetting (day or night, rain or shine). You can leave your comments and suggestions here - or email me directly at [email protected].

I'm in Boston area. [email protected] count me in.

Reactions: ClaudioSr
We are neighbors, and your neck of the woods has beautiful sites.
With you included, now we are 4.

Great, this getting really exciting.
What we need next is to find a common place to all so we can meet.
What I suggest is to each one of you email me your location so we can average fair distance to all.
Go to Google Map, enter your zip code, zoom out to 10 miles, take a screenshot shot, clean that up as you wish to preserve your privacy (not to show your exactly home address). My location map attached here.
I will stitch the map and find the meeting spot.
Once all (majority) agrees, we will send each other the available dates/time.

Attachments

• 20190414_130026.jpg
    20190414_130026.jpg
    734.2 KB · Views: 24

Another with a house on the Cape

Reactions: ClaudioSr
Hi again... Last night I bought a domain and web hosting place for the New England Drone Club www.ne-droneclub.com and would like to invite you all to take a quick look and leave your comments.

I'm not a web developer or such, but will find someone to help me with.

Thank you all.

Reactions: jacquespa
Great, this getting really exciting.
What we need next is to find a common place to all so we can meet.
What I suggest is to each one of you email me your location so we can average fair distance to all.
Go to Google Map, enter your zip code, zoom out to 10 miles, take a screenshot shot, clean that up as you wish to preserve your privacy (not to show your exactly home address). My location map attached here.
I will stitch the map and find the meeting spot.
Once all (majority) agrees, we will send each other the available dates/time.

Add me to the list. Palmer area and P4 owner. If near Charlton, we could always meet up at the Treehouse parking lot first... :)

Old posts I know - but has this club ever gotten organized ?

Unfortunately it did not, as you coud read above, I tried but without any success. I even bought a domain name for it (on my own) so maybe someone would come along on board. I am still open for it and would love to be part of it.

Reactions: deathconn
Maybe these new post will generate some renewed interest.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair