DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Mavic Air Props now available

i ordered mine yesterday. I've never had a current error, but we'll see.

Yes I've never had one either and I only got one with these props in sport mode doing as aggressive braking as I could. I'm not worried about it in the least when weighed against the noise reduction and increased battery life.

Reactions: pvs
I tried out my mas props in non sports mode at 80 as recommended and received the warning a few times. Then I started adjusting from 100 to 80 in steps of 5 units. Finally after 3 batteries I ended up with 98 units warning free. In sports mode it is not possible to get the MA warnig free

There is now a 'version 2' Master Airscrew prop' set for the Mavic Air ...
These come with a comprehensive instruction sheet regarding the Gain settings in Go 4.

i've never had a motor current issue (in the 3 times i've flown the drone). i'm not quite sure if the 1-2 min of extra flight time or the lower pitch of the motor is quite worth dealing with the issue.

i've never had a motor current issue (in the 3 times i've flown the drone). i'm not quite sure if the 1-2 min of extra flight time or the lower pitch of the motor is quite worth dealing with the issue.

What issues are you talking about? I've ran the V1 and V2's and haven't had any problems. I own 4 sets now. An extra 1-2min can make a world of difference at times.

What issues are you talking about? I've ran the V1 and V2's and haven't had any problems. I own 4 sets now. An extra 1-2min can make a world of difference at times.

i've been reading around in this thread about motor current issues (there's a couple of examples in this page alone).

can anyone speak to the "2%" rise in battery efficiency?
It's not easy to see this on a Mavic Air, because the controller has no LCD ... But when you fly Master Airscrew 'Stealth' prop's on a Mavic Pro, you can see a difference in the 'RPM' reading on the controller display. Compared to running stock DJI prop's, the rpm figure is around 30 to 50 (300 to 500 rpm) lower. Since the rpm is lower, and the flight times are increased slightly, then the conclusion is that the drain on the battery is less. You'd have to use some external device to compare and accurately measure hovering rpm of a Mavic Air with and without the MAS prop's, but the lower pitched sound of the prop's is enough to tell me that rpm has reduced (and therefore, you'll get a longer flight out of your battery).

got my blue V2s this weekend, Haven't compared flight time to V1s, but it is quieter and more importantly the drone seems more stable and no motor errors even in sport mode.

Side note, unless you like blue don't bother with them they are no more visible than black.

I received my V2 props over the weekend and used them them a few hours ago. The propellers are quieter than the stock props that come with the air.

Hehs, I got similar email from them back in April shortly after the MA v1 was released, that it will be available in mid of April in Europe via Amazon. I think I am in wrong Europe or something.. Lol.
Got an email from Master Airscrew yesterday saying that the MA V2 props should be in the UK Amazon store within the next week. So, if you've got Amazon Prime, that'll be free delivery & no import tax!

Last edited:
:confused: I was not lucky but probably some of you may be. There is a giveaway for Mavic Air props on amazon
Amazon Giveaways
I'm new to this amazon giveaway thing, not sure if I can try again?
Cheers :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS