DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Props

RonW

Reactions
Hi fellow fliers, I have an M1P nearly 3yrs old, most of that time flying with MA props. Never had a bad moment with them, regularly inspecting and cleaning/ polishing blades. However, recently noticed props were noisier than usual, so removed them to inspect. Found the blades were quite loose in hub, so got a T6 torx driver and tried fixing screws. I got about half a turn on each screw, which resulted in blades now as tight as when new. Had test flight, much quieter now!
If you have these props, maybe time to check tightness of fixing screws, but do not overtighten as they screw into plastic which might strip.
Happy flying!

Hi fellow fliers, I have an M1P nearly 3yrs old, most of that time flying with MA props. Never had a bad moment with them, regularly inspecting and cleaning/ polishing blades. However, recently noticed props were noisier than usual, so removed them to inspect. Found the blades were quite loose in hub, so got a T6 torx driver and tried fixing screws. I got about half a turn on each screw, which resulted in blades now as tight as when new. Had test flight, much quieter now!
If you have these props, maybe time to check tightness of fixing screws, but do not overtighten as they screw into plastic which might strip.
Happy flying!
Thanks this can mean to loosen prop with stiff join also.

Reactions: TreeHugger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise