DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Masterairscrew red props for ma2

Thank, been waiting on them..........Just ordered 2-sets ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel63
I'd finally given up waiting on the red ones so I ordered 2 pair of blue. They showed up Friday, I flew Sat and Sun with them and got an email yesterday that the red ones are finally in stock. So by Friday I'll have 2 blue and 2 red. Maybe I'll use the different colors to indicate direction of the drone.

I'd finally given up waiting on the red ones so I ordered 2 pair of blue. They showed up Friday, I flew Sat and Sun with them and got an email yesterday that the red ones are finally in stock. So by Friday I'll have 2 blue and 2 red. Maybe I'll use the different colors to indicate direction of the drone.
Has their vibration issue been fully rectified now across all colours?

Reactions: Barks1
The blue ones I recieved had zero flashing/ Irish Penance and didn't vibrate at all on a glass table. I compared both sets to my currently in use oem props and a brand new pair and couldn't see a difference across the board. As to performance I would say that the frequency is definitely more pleasing to the ear so they sound "quieter" even if they are just as loud and my top speed was marginally better. There was so much variation from flight to flight due to wind conditions I can't say exactly how much faster but I seemed to get a .5-1 mph better speed than stock. I ran half a battery stock, half MAS. Switch out battery and do it all over again across the 4 batteries I have. Because of switching props mid battery I wasn't able to gauge overall endurance though. I might try that this week using batteries 1 and 3 OEM and 2 and 4 MAS on day 1 and then flip the order on day 2

I would be REAL careful not using OEM. This happened to me and another person in mid flight. Same props. Luckily it still landed but it was no fun getting it back...

Attachments

• 20210324_085115.jpg
    20210324_085115.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
I would be REAL careful not using OEM. This happened to me and another person in mid flight. Same props. Luckily it still landed but it was no fun getting it back...

I don’t think those are from MAS . I have been using MAS props on my gen 1 mavic pro and they have close to 800 flights on them . They still look new

I have a set of the orange ones with the longer blades... they vibrate a little, and then, once I got a motor overheating alert, I chose to use the DJI props because I really like my MA2 and want it to come home.
(I wanted some color, so I bought spray paint that worked well.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro