DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mav 2 order numbers!!!???

Tridiver

Reactions
Friend of mine placed his order for the Zoom immediately, then, 5 hours later, decided to get the goggle, fly more package, etc. Cancelled the first and placed the second. If DJI store order numbers are sequential, which I'm sure they are, the difference in just 5 hours was 780K. Does anyone think this is possible??? That many, that fast??? We all know about the prerelease 150K gimbal issue pull back, but ****!! That's a big number. Saving a $100 put him way down the ship list!!!

Friend of mine placed his order for the Zoom immediately, then, 5 hours later, decided to get the goggle, fly more package, etc. Cancelled the first and placed the second. If DJI store order numbers are sequential, which I'm sure they are, the difference in just 5 hours was 780K. Does anyone think this is possible??? That many, that fast??? We all know about the prerelease 150K gimbal issue pull back, but ****!! That's a big number. Saving a $100 put him way down the ship list!!!

Good question. Did DJI sell 780,000 M2's in 5 hours? Doubt it. Does he have an order number? Maybe we can compare his against others and see if they are sequential or random. Im guessing random, which is more DJI style.

The order numbers have 11 significant digits, and mine differs from others I've seen reported in the second most significant digit - a difference of 600 million to be specific. I think we can safely assume that they are not sequential, although they are likely monotonic.

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karajovic