DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 falling from the sky - Complete failure

I believe I have the highest mileage M2P around, and this number doesn't include the Litchi flights I've made. 100% solid and reliable aircraft. Screenshot_20190110-182653.jpeg

Reactions: JDawg
Sorry about your crash. But did you have some insurance from Best Buy? Otherwise why would they swap it out?
no sir, they said it was within 30 days, usually its half that, but there is currently a Christmas grace period on returns. I honestly thought it was gonna end up being a waste of time, being told no & and then contacting DJI.

Just lost my mavic 2 zoom over water. Just droped in. I have that protection plan. Will that help with the drone in the water? Guess i will call them 2morrow.
You need the carcass to return to them. If it sunk, you are sunk! But if you produce your logs someone here can generally figure out why it crashed and it may be a warranty issue.

You need the carcass to return to them. If it sunk, you are sunk! But if you produce your logs someone here can generally figure out why it crashed and it may be a warranty issue.
If it is a warranty issue, they may issue a replacement, if it is “pilot error” no, unless you have the drone there is no replacement.

Reactions: Former Member
I’m the proud owner of a new Mavic 2 zoom. Should this issue be a concern to all zoom owners?

We found two issues with the Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro.

First was the battery seal being so poor that after just 4 minutes in the rain we had water build up in the battery compartment.

We also found on that Mavic 2 the Props to be very quick to unlock on any kind of encounter.

We fixed both issues with the Mavic 2 Wet Suits .

The Wet Suits seal up the Batteries and lock them in.
The Prop Covers lock in the props tighter allowing for a stronger impact without loosing a Prop.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Drone in and out of the Storm.
Approved Vendor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turn11
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian