DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

Ordered mine last Friday 24th (would have done it previous day but had to wait for DJI to verify my VAT status)

Got email from DJI Monday 27th 3pm to say it had been shipped

Anyway most recent update from DHL was Departed Facility in SHENZHEN 23:10 August 28th

Interested to see if it goes direct to Ireland, or via Germany or UK

Ordered mine last Friday 24th (would have done it previous day but had to wait for DJI to verify my VAT status)

Got email from DJI Monday 27th 3pm to say it had been shipped

Anyway most recent update from DHL was Departed Facility in SHENZHEN 23:10 August 28th

Interested to see if it goes direct to Ireland, or via Germany or UK
Couple delivered to Dublin today. Think I recall one saying his arrived via UK.

Mine departed China at 20:15 on the 27th, no further update. Was hoping for delivery by the end of the week but not convinced now. Ordered shortly after the event last week.

Reactions: Whack
Mine departed China at 20:15 on the 27th, no further update. Was hoping for delivery by the end of the week but not convinced now. Ordered shortly after the event last week.

Welcome to the ever expanding 20:15 club

Reactions: Callum
Departed 20:15 on Monday
Maybe there’s hope yet....... I sent in a complaint but tomorrow I’m going to call them
Normally I would just be a bit annoyed but I had planned to use it at a kids birthday party on Saturday so if it misses that I will be very disappointed

Update
my order has just Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK
maybe pallet 20.15 is making progress
That's good to know mate.

Sounds like progress.

Mine not been scanned yet.

Same here - Monday at 20:15 pallet with no further movement after 2.5 days.
Hmmm...not so "active track" from DHL.
If some UK customers are getting their deliveries scanned from that collection it is possable that more than one pallet was scanned in at the same time.

I must have seen the bottom part of that a thousand times !!!
Still waiting for an update, but it seems that some “members” are making progress

Mine I believe to also be on the 20:15 pallet, spoke to DHL this morning who as far as couriers go were very helpful, they said it "Should" have a scan every 24 hours without fail, but clearly not the case, hopefully it starts moving soon. They have supposedly launched a case to find out why this has happened.

Its funny, even with the good weather I have not flown my Mavic Pro for months, but still keen to get the Mavic 2 Pro as soon as possible! No update on my 20:15, must be at the bottom of the pallet or the DHL team went out for coffee.

Update; 10:41 just called DHL & the shipment is in East Midlands just being processed by customs. That can take up to 72hrs depending on paperwork but presumably if the other ones are clearing it should be done today. My tracking screen still shows departed 20:15 on monday

No movement on my 20:15 yet & no contact from DHL. Think it'll soon be time for another call

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh