DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro- Downtown Tampa/University of Tampa

They let you take off from campus? If so, that's good to know. I flew along the Hillsborough river from the park across the river. After my first flight, a park worker told me all city parks were off limits.
It may be too close to TIA, or at least has a 100ft altitude limit. They have a website to submit notice online and a cross showing altitude limits N-S-E-W directions.
Not trying to be the police, after all I'd have 3 fingers pointing back for that one flight. Just informing you what I've experienced.

Otherwise that's a very interesting area to fly.

They let you take off from campus? If so, that's good to know. I flew along the Hillsborough river from the park across the river. After my first flight, a park worker told me all city parks were off limits.
It may be too close to TIA, or at least has a 100ft altitude limit. They have a website to submit notice online and a cross showing altitude limits N-S-E-W directions.
Not trying to be the police, after all I'd have 3 fingers pointing back for that one flight. Just informing you what I've experienced.

Otherwise that's a very interesting area to fly.
Actually, I forgot to mention that I was not allowed to shoot my drone at the University of Tampa. After I was done a security personnell came and told me to leave lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661