DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro drop / skip frames

Are you saying that when you play back the footage on your pc it has the issue AND when watching the cached footage within the app(on your phone/tablet)

It does this when I’m watching the screen real time as well as play back.

If the dropouts on the SD card and cache are at the same spots, sounds like a problem with the AC.
Since cache dropouts can be signal related, if they occur differently than on SD card, then that's different.

You could test with the internal 8GB storage.

USB-C all the way :(
USB 2.0 is a specification for the data transfer speed of the connection series. USB-C is a connector, that can either be on a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 cable. The way that you identify the USB type is by looking at the colour of the tongue in the middle of the connector: White = USB 2.0 / Blue = USB 3.0
usb_2vs3.jpg

Reactions: ff22
Hi Folks,
I'm new to the forum, just picked up a Mavic 2 pro for Christmas and found that I was having the same issue - is there any known fix for this? I don't believe it is an issue with the storage as I have used multiple U3 SD cards as well as the internal storage and it's still there. The issue seems worse when panning the camera but is noticeable even when flying straight. I've tried changing resolution, frame rates and codecs but none of that seems to help.

Reactions: NAUIDIVER
Have been struggling with the same issue as well. Even when flying very slow and using a shutter at 2x frame rate, it is still the same stuttering. I’ve got a million feet on my Mavic Pro. Haven’t had this issue.

Hi everyone,

I found what was the problem. My phone Galaxy S7 was not enough powerful to play the feedback video (even whthout HD feedback enabled).

For the files in the internal memory of the mavic 2 pro, my computer wasn't enough powerful to play the videos files UNLESS I use "Movies and TV" application because it is the ONLY ONE using efficiently GPU power.

VLC, Media Player Classic or Windows Media Player were mostly using my CPU power to play videos of the Mavic 2 Pro and it wasn't enough.

Now with "Movies and TV" my GTX960 is mostly used to play H265 videos so playback is perfect!

Hope It could help...

Hi everyone,

I found what was the problem. My phone Galaxy S7 was not enough powerful to play the feedback video (even whthout HD feedback enabled).

For the files in the internal memory of the mavic 2 pro, my computer wasn't enough powerful to play the videos files UNLESS I use "Movies and TV" application because it is the ONLY ONE using efficiently GPU power.

VLC, Media Player Classic or Windows Media Player were mostly using my CPU power to play videos of the Mavic 2 Pro and it wasn't enough.

Now with "Movies and TV" my GTX960 is mostly used to play H265 videos so playback is perfect!

Hope It could help...

(expand the above quote to see my emphasis)

Is "Movies and TV" an app or computer program?

I am having a similar problem with my Mavic 2 Pro. About every 2 seconds I get a white frame. It is consistent on streaming and storage. Has anybody got a solution?

Same here. It’s really bad. I have not changed anything the cords are all the same the phone is the same. The card is the same. A couple of months ago it was not there. Now it is.

Same issue here, I checked the frame rate of a laggy video and it is 22.64 fps !!! Is there anybody else with 22.64? I think it's a mavic's camera mechanism fault.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake