DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro firmware wont download

Str8up180

Reactions
Anyone else having this problem with their new Mavic Pro 2? Its requiring a firmware update but keeps saying I'm disconnected from the network. My wifi and internet speeds are excellent and I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the GO4 app.

Attachments

• Resized_20180827_210008_949.jpg
    Resized_20180827_210008_949.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Resized_20180827_210031_1365.jpg
    Resized_20180827_210031_1365.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 129
You might try using the Assistant 2 for mavic software. I updated the drone with Assistant 2, the the controller in the djigo4 app. I have had issues with drone firmware updates via the djigo4 app, hangs, and errors during the install. Assistant 2 for mavic went pretty quick.

Software is the downloads section for the Mavic 2 Pro.

Paul C

You might try using the Assistant 2 for mavic software. I updated the drone with Assistant 2, the the controller in the djigo4 app. I have had issues with drone firmware updates via the djigo4 app, hangs, and errors during the install. Assistant 2 for mavic went pretty quick.

Software is the downloads section for the Mavic 2 Pro.

Paul C
Thanks, Paul. I thought about doing that, but I didn't have my laptop with me and wasn't expecting my M2P till Wednesday. I'll go ahead and try that tomorrow.

i had the same issue last week, it would not download and would give me "disconnected" errors.

i then used DJI ASSISTANT and it worked right away.

maybe the first firmware update need to be done through DJI ASSISTANT. That's what i thought at least

No issues with the 2 updates here. Took about 20 minutes doing update thru DJI app.

Anyone else having this problem with their new Mavic Pro 2? Its requiring a firmware update but keeps saying I'm disconnected from the network. My wifi and internet speeds are excellent and I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the GO4 app.

I ran into the same problem.

Turns out you need to choose the option to change your e-mail address ... even though it is the correct one. You will then see that you need to re-enter your password.

Missing password is why it times out and reports a network error. Bug!

you mean, you need to put your email adress ? where ?

i didn't notice email adress was asked whenever you download an app from the google play store

thank you for the tip anyway

you mean, you need to put your email adress ? where ?

i didn't notice email adress was asked whenever you download an app from the google play store
Nothing to do with the Play store, it's about logging in to the app with your DJI account.

Reactions: KONY
Using iPad 9.7 2018, my update failed 3 times. I was opening my laptop to go USB on DJI Assistant when 4th wireless attempt suceeded OK. Im sure DJI servers are getting hit hard this week.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I tried firmware update on DJI Assist - aircraft updated just fine, but remote control kept failing to upload the update. Switched to GO4 and got the remote updated that way.

Question: I have the fly more kit with the charging hub. It mentions firmware updates for it, too. Anyone attempt that? I plugged it in to DJI Assist and it didn't respond to it...

I tried firmware update on DJI Assist - aircraft updated just fine, but remote control kept failing to upload the update. Switched to GO4 and got the remote updated that way.

Question: I have the fly more kit with the charging hub. It mentions firmware updates for it, too. Anyone attempt that? I plugged it in to DJI Assist and it didn't respond to it...
I never had to do an update to any of my battery hubs although the option has always been there...

I never had to do an update to any of my battery hubs although the option has always been there...
I guess I don't know how we'd know if we needed to update the hub. I can't imagine there'd be a notification since it's never connected to GO4...

Just by reading change log for DJI go 4 on Google play store

Thanks for everyone's responses. I was able to update using DJI Assistant 2 and everything worked fine. I do have another couple of questions... 1st, did anyone else's brand new Mavic 2 come with nicks on it an marks on the top of the camera, or am I just being nitpicky20180828_224256.jpg ? Pics for reference. 2, does anyone calibrate their cameras using DJI Assistant?

Attachments

• 20180828_224325.jpg
    20180828_224325.jpg
    774.1 KB · Views: 51
Yes, same problem. Used DJI Assistant. What a pain the ***!

Reactions: Str8up180
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw