DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro gimbal fall off? Mavic 2 Pro only w/ Hasselblad camera.

Has your Mavic 2 Pro Hasselblad gimbal fallen off at the pitch motor?

• Not fallen off in over 10 flights

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Not fallen off in over 20 flights

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Not fallen off in over 30 flights

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Fell off in under 10 flights. Please describe below.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Fell off in under 20 flights. Please describe below.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Fell off in under 30 flights. Please describe below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Albert F-ing Einstein could analyze this data and it wouldn't make it any less statistically insignificant.

To you, obviously not. Maybe you could start a "significant" poll instead of insulting other members.

By the way, seems you have been a member for 4 days, and have managed to insult 2 different members in only 4 posts. You're batting -.500 (- meaning minus), and that is statistically significant.

To you, obviously not. Maybe you could start a "significant" poll instead of insulting other members.

By the way, seems you have been a member for 4 days, and have managed to insult 2 different members in only 4 posts. You're batting -.500 (- meaning minus), and that is statistically significant.

You can't have a statistically significant poll in a forum, it's impossible. People who have an issue are more likely to come to the forum to post about it and more likely to view a thread that talks about their specific problem, not to mention the small user base that comes to a forum in the first place. Didn't mean to insult you but you specifically stated you could "analyze" a statistically insignificant poll on a web forum and I was stating that nobody, not even Albert Einstein, could make this data any more significant.

Last edited:
You can't have a statistically significant poll in a forum, it's impossible unfortunately. People who have an issue are more likely to come to the forum to post about it and more likely to view a thread that talks about their specific problem, not to mention the small user base that comes to a forum in the first place. Didn't mean to insult you, sorry if you were offended.

I cant agree with that logic. If not in a forum, who else would possibly participate in the poll? Just because they are forum members, does not make them jaded or biased, and any member who seeks knowledge about their drone will read all the posts in the forum relating to his/her drone, not specifically his/her problem with that drone.

We have 66,000 members here. The Phantompilots forum has almost 95,000 members. Inspirepilots 26,000. That represents nearly 20% of all the drones DJI has ever made. I would not consider that small, but a good representation of beginners through experts, hobbyists through pros. Who better to vote in a poll than the members who regularly fly their drones.

I cant agree with that logic. If not in a forum, who else would possibly participate in the poll? Just because they are forum members, does not make them jaded or biased, and any member who seeks knowledge about their drone will read all the posts in the forum relating to his/her drone, not specifically his/her problem with that drone.

We have 66,000 members here. The Phantompilots forum has almost 95,000 members. Inspirepilots 26,000. That represents nearly 20% of all the drones DJI has ever made. I would not consider that small, but a good representation of beginners through experts, hobbyists through pros. Who better to vote in a poll than the members who regularly fly their drones.

I don't think anyone is jaded or biased, this is a great community of passionate and helpful drone owners. It's just that people who have a problem are more likely to go to a forum to see if others are having the same issues and even more likely to find a specific thread/poll to report those problems than people who don't have any problems, that skews the results of the poll. I can promise you that out of 6 out of every 35 (18%) of mavic 2 pros haven't had their gimbal fall off like the poll above indicates.

I can promise you that out of 6 out of every 35 (18%) of mavic 2 pros haven't had their gimbal fall off like the poll above indicates.

It's likely that you are right, since none of the members who voted that they had problems contributed to this thread, though they were specifically asked to.

I have the same marks on my Gimbal, fresh out of the box, I have not even attempted to fly yet.

I just did updates.

Reactions: Former Member
We may need a new poll - How many have had scratched Gimbals or loose Gimbal covers out of the box.
the top of the camera has stratches from the flappy thing. When I first got the mavic 2 the gimbal would touch or the gimbal would slap hard during boot up. After a firmware update, it now moves slowly and appropriately.

Reactions: Former Member
Same here, when I first booted up the gimbal would hit on initialization. After the first firmware update, it doesn't.
the top of the camera has stratches from the flappy thing. When I first got the mavic 2 the gimbal would touch or the gimbal would slap hard during boot up. After a firmware update, it now moves slowly and appropriately.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR