DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Mavic 2 Pro outside, Mavic Mini inside. Not recommended for beginners. ?

Vic Moss

Premium Pilot
Reactions
We shot a custom home in Aspen, CO a couple of weeks ago. We used a number of different platforms, but for this video I chose to showcase the two Mavics I had with me.

Do not try this until you have lots of hours. Or lots of insurance... ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We shot a custom home in Aspen, CO a couple of weeks ago. We used a number of different platforms, but for this video I chose to showcase the two Mavics I had with me.

Great way to showcase the use of both drones, outstanding , there always has to be the best house on the street. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.

Reactions: Vic Moss
Wow... how much is that place worth?!

What a dream home. Love the architecture and interior design. Just... woah! Life goals right there. lol

Not sure, but North of $5M.

Great job! Using the Mini instead of a gimbal makes the indoor scenes much more impressive! But just in larger houses :)

Great vid!

I like your idea using the Mini for filming inside. If you stuff up and hit something, you’re only down $500. :)
The drone may only be $500, but I can promise whatever you hit in a home like this will be much more than $500.

Reactions: PaulDoneDrone
Wow... how much is that place worth?!

What a dream home. Love the architecture and interior design. Just... woah! Life goals right there. lol
I live in Colorado and Aspen is a very affluent town. A "fixer-upper" will start in the $2 million range.

Great video, and it really showcases other uses for these drones other than outdoor shots. Great looking house, but then again, it is Aspen. I live in Colorado and love the Aspen and surrounding area.

Great vid!

I like your idea using the Mini for filming inside. If you stuff up and hit something, you’re only down $500. :)
And then there is the Property damage! It took guts to fly those indoor shots!

That was VERY well done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahim49