DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro - Panorama Images... where are they?

mharvey65

Reactions
Morning all,

I have been testing the panorama mode on the M2P and cannot find the individual RAW panorama images so that I can compile the panorama later? At the moment I can only see the final compiled panorama on the aircraft SD which I can download to the hand controller, but no individual images...

Any help gratefully received.

Michael

Have you pulled the SD card from your craft & opened it on your computer..? In Go4, when taking panoramas, a separate folder "PANO" or "PANORAMA" usually is created which contain both the stitched image & all individual ones (if you've chosen the alternative to save the individual pics).

Reactions: Brian I
Yes, they will save under that folder, but you also have to turn on a setting in DJI GO called "Save Original" (which is off by default). I forget where it's at, but you can select JPEG or RAW.

Chris

You have to opt in to save the original RAW images that make up the panorama. You will find it on the settings menu where you can turn on the histogram and all that stuff - the same list where you format the card at the bottom. It is about 1/3 way down - 'save original RAW for HDR and Pano'.

You will still get the in-house panoramic jpeg, which in good light is pretty good actually. You also have the RAW images unstitched in a seperate folder for each panoramic sequence. They come up in a seperate menu when you plug the card in too.

Reactions: BigAl07
You have to opt in to save the original RAW images that make up the panorama. You will find it on the settings menu where you can turn on the histogram and all that stuff - the same list where you format the card at the bottom. It is about 1/3 way down - 'save original RAW for HDR and Pano'.

You will still get the in-house panoramic jpeg, which in good light is pretty good actually. You also have the RAW images unstitched in a seperate folder for each panoramic sequence. They come up in a seperate menu when you plug the card in too.
I am having the same problem, I have NO RAW images, and not even a Panorama folder on the SD Card.
I have selected to save RAW images, and still absolutely nothing

Attachments

• IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 5
You do, but you have to open the seperate menu to get at them.
When you plug the card in to your computer (I have no idea of any tablet things, I have never used one other than as a flying screen) you have to open the card as a seperate hard drive. you then get the three menus, one of them is DCIM - that has your images in it. One of the others has the saved RAWs from panorama shooting. They are not in the same folder as your other RAWs, but they are in a folder labelled PANORAMIC.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d