DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro vs Mini 3 Pro

Smart controller v1 wont work with the Mini 3 Pro and likely never will - its Occusync 2 not 3.

Like you ive got one but DJI seemed to abandon support for it a few years ago which is irritating.
DJI seems to be really good at that. I dropped a good chunk of change down on the ultra bright CrystalSky when it first came out. That monitor was extremely buggy and had a fatal overheating flaw that honestly warrants a class action lawsuit in my opinion. My controller never worked like it was supposed to and now it's just a brick. So I eventually (and begrudgingly) upgraded to the RC Pro which was almost immediately abandoned, lol. I now have "DJI controller PTSD" and am rather hesitant to jump head first into yet another controller.

Hello,

I'm the owner of a Mavic 2 Pro that I would like to replace and I'm wondering if I should sell it to buy the Mini 3 Pro. Once sold, I would have to add 100 euros to get the new drone and the RC with the screen. Do you think it worth it?

Thank you for your advices
I just purchased a DJI refurbished unit on the DJI website for 729.00 with the remote that has a screen. I am pretty sure I can sell my Mavic 2 Pro for 900.00 and make some money but I am going to keep it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J