DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller prob

Paul Smith

Reactions
I'm using a M2Pro and Smart Controller.

I'm unable to edit the WAYPOINTS on my Smart Controller. Each time I attempt to, I just add another waypoint. I've tried lots of ways and watched alot of YT vids but no luck.

I did set-up one route on my old M2Pro (using this SC) but nothing with the new drone.

I've tried to refresh the SC firmware (using DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic) but ran up against another issue when the message "Warning: insufficient storage space" was displayed.
The SC actually shows as 8.60 GB used of 11.24 GB. "Other" ??? amounts to 7.62 GB.

I'd be really grateful for any advice.

Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Smart Controller 1.jpg
    Smart Controller 1.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 13
I had similar problems updating the SC SW/Firmware. In my case, I reset the SC to factory defaults then made all the updates. Problem went away. I decided not to add any third party apps (except Airdata) which was not a problem, I found Litchi rather useless. Now the only added app is Airdata.

Thanks guys,
I put the SC back to factory settings and finally the problem has been resolved. I'll now be able to set some waypoints for routes I want to capture, showing a change of season where I live in rural England.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78