DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Skin Template

Hegemone

Reactions
Any one have one of these vector graphics. I have access to. Graphtec ce 6000 and this seems like a fun thing to experiment with. Heck I could see cutting the template on heat transfer vinyl and pressing it on a shirt like an exploded view. I am easily distracted.

Reactions: tleedom
You can find a Mavic 2 skin template in this thread:

Thanks. I searched Mavic 2 skin template and got nothing. Tapatalk should have returned that result. Thanks for the pointing.

Any one have one of these vector graphics. I have access to. Graphtec ce 6000 and this seems like a fun thing to experiment with. Heck I could see cutting the template on heat transfer vinyl and pressing it on a shirt like an exploded view. I am easily distracted.

Hello, I also have same cutter and i buy vector cut file skin templates and cut ready vector graphics from vecras. It is a world renowned and authentic brand, known for great quality of it vector templates. I love their products and highly recommend to check out their collection. You can simply visit their website Product Mockups, Creative Graphics, Vector Cut File Skin Templates or just mail them your requirements at [email protected]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998