DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 UK Pre-Order & Release Info

"Mine has been shipped and I have a tracking number from DHL"

Feeling rather envious now (also in the UK, & standing-by for a tracking number)

I ordered mine 1530 so very shortly after it was available to order and it has not shipped (ordered with fly more) :(

Last edited:
FYI, I ordered around 6pm GMT Thursday, DHL tracking number arrived in my email today around 4pm, so within 48 hrs of ordering the Pro2 with the extra battery. Both items on the way from China with one tracking number.

FYI, I ordered around 6pm GMT Thursday, DHL tracking number arrived in my email today around 4pm, so within 48 hrs of ordering the Pro2 with the extra battery. Both items on the way from China with one tracking number.

Well that's quite annoying then that they are not doing them in order of time placed :(

DigitalRev now have stock and £100 cheaper. Claiming ships in 24hrs.

My DJI order is still doing nothing - 48hrs on its still "payment authorised". If it hasnt budged by Monday i may cancel and order off them.

DigitalRev now have stock and £100 cheaper. Claiming ships in 24hrs.

My DJI order is still doing nothing - 48hrs on its still "payment authorised". If it hasnt budged by Monday i may cancel and order off them.

Did you order with the Fly More bundle? I did and I'm starting to think that may be the reason....

Yes i did and yes i suspect thats the reason. Looking around FAR more drone only have been shipped than Fly More (judging by forum posts).

DigitalRev also don't have FlyMore listed yet.

If it hasnt shifted by Monday i could cancel, order off DR and get it by Wed/Thu, save £100 then order flymore when it actually comes out.

Some people are getting flymore for sure but it seems to be a far lower percentage than drone-only.

Is yours still showing the same thing on DJI?

Yes i did and yes i suspect thats the reason. Looking around FAR more drone only have been shipped than Fly More (judging by forum posts).

DigitalRev also don't have FlyMore listed yet.

If it hasnt shifted by Monday i could cancel, order off DR and get it by Wed/Thu, save £100 then order flymore when it actually comes out.

Some people are getting flymore for sure but it seems to be a far lower percentage than drone-only.

Is yours still showing the same thing on DJI?

Yup my order says payment was authorised immediately but it is not shipped. Surely they could ship the drone then the fly more pack when it's available as they don't come in the same box like they used to. I would have thought it would be obvious most people would want that.

I'll phone them on Monday and get the order changed if that is the case.

It says they wont do that on their site due to the cost of shipping. Its shipped when everything is in.

I think it might be a con then - "Delivery 3 to 5 working days after payment completed". So they don't list payment as completed until they have stock to send. It stays in authorised (pre-auth) with the merchant until then.

Now that the 2pro is on the way via DHL, I'm wondering if I should have bought the zoom lol. There's a fabulous review of it called "The Supreme drone!" on YouTube

I can see the pro outselling zoom 10:1.

Zoom is a basic level Air or Spark upgrade. The camera is nothing like the pro.

Reactions: smartdrone
It says they wont do that on their site due to the cost of shipping. Its shipped when everything is in.

I think it might be a con then - "Delivery 3 to 5 working days after payment completed". So they don't list payment as completed until they have stock to send. It stays in authorised (pre-auth) with the merchant until then.

Payment is listed as Payment confirmed and Payment Success, it's gone past the pre-auth stage and already paid for (doubled checked with the bank).. it's still within the 3-5 days that they quoted so hopefully it will ship very soon.

You're luckier than me then. Mine went to "Authorised" quickly. Paypal still shows pending (which apparently means the seller has pre authorised but not requested the funds).
Annoying but i'll give them until close of play monday before cancelling and ordering off DigitalRev.

You're luckier than me then. Mine went to "Authorised" quickly. Paypal still shows pending (which apparently means the seller has pre authorised but not requested the funds).
Annoying but i'll give them until close of play monday before cancelling and ordering off DigitalRev.

Ahh I didn't use paypal as I read that caused some delays for people in the past.

Now that the 2pro is on the way via DHL, I'm wondering if I should have bought the zoom lol. There's a fabulous review of it called "The Supreme drone!" on YouTube

No you made the right choice, the zoom would be handy but once you've had your zoom mode fix you'd be left wanting the better quality images from the Pro.

Reactions: smartdrone
Finally got hold of a chatbot on facebook.

He confirmed payment was confirmed on 24th August at 1am but "The items are currently out of stock".

So i've waited approaching 4 days and seen people from around the world who ordered WAY later than me get shipped yet no stock for my order (M2P and Flymore).

First time i've tried buying directly off DJI and looks like it was a mistake. I could have ordered off DigitalRev on Saturday and had a drone by tomorrow instead of "no idea" off DJI.

Ordered a Zoom model tracked as "processed Shenzen 11 18" 27th August". No delivery date offered. Direct DJI order with extra battery.

Im not buying their "stock" thing if people ordering way after are getting theirs.

Ordered from DR here too, great service and amazingly quick delivery from them when I bought my MP.. and £100 cheaper! thats a free battery :D

I plumbed for the pro just because i'm more of a stills man and that camera should tick all my boxes.. for now

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569