DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 UK Pre-Order & Release Info

If DJI is actually 3-5 days then i'll order.
If its not and they're lying i'll have an issue as im away in 2 weeks for 7 months so would be better buying in Asia.

Reactions: teslar
I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro on the DJI website yesterday August 23rd 2018 on the understanding that it will arrive in 3 to 5 days as stated. Early days but so far it hasn't been shipped according to the My Orders page on the DJI website. I paid via PayPal with my Barclays bank account as the method of payment. Curiously the money has not left my bank account despite the 'Payment Success' status on the DJI My Orders page. I'm selling my Phantom 4 Advanced on ebay in anticipation of the Mavic 2 arriving on time. So I'll probably give it until Monday before getting any more anxious. DonesDirect have deliveries set for 'Fri 7th Sept', so I do hope that the 3 to 5 day info on the DJI website is accurate

Last edited:
Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Heliguy are saying 15th September and are throwing in a year's free crash cover (similar to DJI refresh but without a fee) and 2 year warranty. That seems like a good deal to me.

I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro on the DJI website yesterday August 23rd 2018 on the understanding that it will arrive in 3 to 5 days as stated. Early days but so far it hasn't been shipped according to the My Orders page on the DJI website. I paid via PayPal with my Barclays bank account as the method of payment. Curiously the money has not left my bank account despite the 'Payment Success' status on the DJI My Orders page. I'm selling my Phantom 4 Advanced on ebay in anticipation of the Mavic 2 arriving on time. So I'll probably give it until Monday before getting any more anxious. DonesDirect have deliveries set for 'Fri 7th Sept', so I do hope that the 3 to 5 day info on the DJI website is accurate
When I ordered my Mavic Pro in Feb 2017, I had to wait a day until Paypal authorised, this time I used my credit card and payment was confirmed in minutes.

The US people are saying theirs are being shipped and all coming from China. I guess the same here.
No idea who heliguy is but Sept 15 is way later than i can wait. Ive ordered off DJI and need it before the 2nd week September.

Its showing "Payment Success" so far.

Same here, says "Payment Success" at DJI site but PayPal not taken the loot from my bank account yet. I opted to use PayPal for the extra protection.

EDIT : Order Status SHIPPED! (UK)
(16:49 24th August)

Shipped within around 24 hours. Well done DJI.

Last edited:
Thats fairly normal with paypal though, it usually stays pending for a few days. Ive had goods delivered before now and paypal still hasn't done it.

I used PayPal Credit for it (again for the protection)

After reading these posts, I double checked my payment and emails.

My money is in their hands, but no indication of delivery window yet.

Good post... I hadn't realized they haven't given a delivery window yet.

I was more focused on my wallet being so much lighter. :)

Mine still hasn't budged. Ordered the drone and fly more at about 2am UK time.
Still Payment Successful.

I swore never to by direct from DJI again. My last drone purchase was the MPP and the date kept slipping and slipping then they “lost” my order it was marked shipped then went back to processing a week later. Nobody could explain it and the chat line they used made it impossible to get through to anyone who could actually help. All I got was apologies for weeks until it got escalated to someone who could actually help

Well if it hasn't shipped by middle next week its getting cancelled and i'll buy it in Malaysia (where it'll be cheaper).
Im literally not booking the flight out until i have this thing and going immediately after!

Fly more or just the drone?
Im struggling to find anyone who ordered the drone and fly more that has been shipped.

Fly more or just the drone?
Im struggling to find anyone who ordered the drone and fly more that has been shipped.
Mine has been shipped and I have a tracking number from DHL. This shows it has been collected by DHL, so hopefully it will be taking its first flight to 35000 feet in a cargo plane to the UK.

Monday is a holiday in UK, so hoping out for delivery midweek.

Thats the fly more? Wha time roughly did you order it?

DJI forum they're checking peoples orders and confirming theres a delay and backlog on a lot of them.

I'd forgotten Monday was a bank holiday as well.

Thats the fly more? Wha time roughly did you order it?

DJI forum they're checking peoples orders and confirming theres a delay and backlog on a lot of them.

I'd forgotten Monday was a bank holiday as well.
Roughly 15:15hrs UK time, kept refreshing the store app and then it appeared.

When I bought MP1 I used Paypal and the confirmed payment took almost a day to change. I used my Credit card this time, and payment confirmed within minutes.

Yes M2P, Fly more and care refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji