DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3-battery simulataneous charging solution

X424

Reactions
Hi there,

Are you sick of your battery charging station looking like your wife's hair brush?

b998de042f9daad557db2a022b7e04ff.jpg

Got no money left because you spent it all on ND filters, micro SD cards, sun glare shields, FPV goggles and the Mavic itself?

Not to worry. Here at CP Imagined, we find solutions, not problems.

Introducing the 3-battery simultaneous charging station:

10e8e61eb8dd7041519cbcfa87183e57.jpg

ad8386c176fd62abb2f81867fefd1903.jpg

dd89d355727cc50f4624f2a2d5f46924.jpg

That's right. 3 batteries and your controller charged in the time it takes to charge ONE battery.

Take one of those amazon boxes and turn it into something useful!

Your kids and wife won't respect you for it, but that doesn't matter because IT WORKS.

Have fun and stay safe out there.

Ps I mispelt simultaneous in the title. It wasn't intentional.

Reactions: dholy1
The best part about it is that the upgrade to a 4-battery charging station is also free and effortless. Just sit the fourth battery on top of the box.

I like to call it "thinking outside the box".

Last edited:
Hi there,

Are you sick of your battery charging station looking like your wife's hair brush?

b998de042f9daad557db2a022b7e04ff.jpg

Got no money left because you spent it all on ND filters, micro SD cards, sun glare shields, FPV goggles and the Mavic itself?

Not to worry. Here at CP Imagined, we find solutions, not problems.

Introducing the 3-battery simultaneous charging station:

10e8e61eb8dd7041519cbcfa87183e57.jpg

ad8386c176fd62abb2f81867fefd1903.jpg

dd89d355727cc50f4624f2a2d5f46924.jpg

That's right. 3 batteries and your controller charged in the time it takes to charge ONE battery.

Take one of those amazon boxes and turn it into something useful!

Your kids and wife won't respect you for it, but that doesn't matter because IT WORKS.

Have fun and stay safe out there.

Ps I mispelt simultaneous in the title. It wasn't intentional.
2 things. Why are you charging next to a toaster, and why is it on the floor? :p Are in the kitchen?

The best part about it is that the upgrade to a 4-battery charging station is also free and effortless. Just sit the fourth battery on top of the box.

Hmmm I Iike it the way I bought it with. Boy, there you go and ruin good 3 boxes.:) You might need them for your trip to the Russian front:)

2 things. Why are you charging next to a toaster, and why is it on the floor? [emoji14] Are in the kitchen?
Hi, thanks for your interest in the CP Imagined 3 and 4 way simultaneous charging station. We are currently filling orders.

In response to your questions:

1. We like to live on the edge. If you look closely, you'll notice a gas hob to the left as well.

2. That is a wooden bench top, not floor boards.

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Hmmm I Iike it the way I bought it with. Boy, there you go and ruin good 3 boxes.:) You might need them for your trip to the Russian front:)
Hi, thanks for your interest in the CP Imagined 3 and 4 way simultaneous charging station. We are currently filling orders.

The charging station is actually manufactured from only one large box. That is why you will notice the front flaps of the box are missing. They have been re-purposed as shelves. Genius.

The only good thing about Russia is Russian girls.

Reactions: BigAl KY
We need to get you on the DJI beta team. We need a good 1 hour battery for the Mavic:) Can you please work on th at?

Reactions: X424
We need to get you on the DJI beta team. We need a good 1 hour battery for the Mavic:) Can you please work on th at?
I think I should apply to Google. I hear they're into cardboard.

Or you can get a hub and forget about this issue.
I prefer the fast charging option which is why I opted for more chargers. Sometimes getting back onto site fast is important.

Get the advanced hub then It charges 4 flat bats well within 2 hrs
This way gets it done in about an hour because I usually have 30 percent left on each battery. Today for example, that made a difference because I was able to get back out to finish some 3D mapping while the sun was still high. Another example...if you are at Dover for example, and you've used all your batteries and now have to sit in a cafe while they recharge...I'd prefer a 1 hr wait rather than 2.

This has nothing to do with the cardboard box by the way, but if you were interested, I can offer you a one off 5 percent discount because I think a bit of intellectual banter is healthy for societal progression.

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
This way gets it done in about an hour because I usually have 30 percent left on each battery. Today for example, that made a difference because I was able to get back out to finish some 3D mapping while the sun was still high. Another example...if you are at Dover for example, and you've used all your batteries and now have to sit in a cafe while they recharge...I'd prefer a 1 hr wait rather than 2.

This has nothing to do with the cardboard box by the way, but if you were interested, I can offer you a one off 5 percent discount because I think a bit of intellectual banter is healthy for societal progression.

If you use the advanced hub in you car whike in location you can charge the lfat bateries while flying wih the carged ones. Good luck trying to bring 3 charges on your [emoji594]

If you use the advanced hub in you car whike in location you can charge the lfat bateries while flying wih the carged ones. Good luck trying to bring 3 charges on your [emoji594]
And if your car is a half hour walk from where you are filming? Good luck to you, sir!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78