DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 landings after Drone-Hack

As far as I've tested, mine never emits a thing except the bluetooth signal that enables quick transfer through the fly app,

With the default firmware, I was able to pick a RID packet from 3.5Km away in suboptimal conditions. Both OpendroneID and DroneScanner could pick it in just a matter of seconds if it was nearby.

With the hacked version (DH version applied to default 01.00.1000) it never appears, not even with the fly app and the pro controller on the latest version and firmware, nor with the default RC-N1, I've tried several times.
Same here. What is interesting how drone understand where it is, if its offline and indoors without GPS. Maybe account settings?

Im the guy who is very interested in these things I will try to test some things to see why my drone doesn't transmit RID.

Ok so tell me your thoughts why some people have RID and some not have?

Because it doesn't work the same for all the countries, the drone gets it's location and applies certain parameters to the firmware/fly app, like for example after certain version in Europe you could no longer enable the bottom light manually (which you can now with the hacked firmware), but you could still do so in US, with the same firmware/fly app version.

RID requirements on Europe and US are similar, but not the same, so the hack may only apply to the Europe version.

Unless someone leaks the 1001 .45 version, that apparently can remove RID on US too, that's basically what we have. I've not seen any other working hack around to remove RID/Aeroscope, as the Jeepdoors one is quite obsolet and only works on old drones with old fly app versions, like the Mini 2 for example.

Because it doesn't work the same for all the countries, the drone gets it's location and applies certain parameters to the firmware/fly app, like for example after certain version in Europe you could no longer enable the bottom light manually (which you can now with the hacked firmware), but you could still do so in US, with the same firmware/fly app version.

RID requirements on Europe and US are similar, but not the same, so the hack may only apply to the Europe version.

Unless someone leaks the 1001 .45 version, that apparently can remove RID on US too, that's basically what we have. I've not seen any other working hack around to remove RID/Aeroscope, as the Jeepdoors one is quite obsolet and only works on old drones with old fly app versions, like the Mini 2 for example.
Thats the question how it gets drones location? Drones are all the same, FW must be all the same. IF you turn on the drone indoors with 0 gps, how it understands where it is

i suggest to trouble shoot this by comparing the equipment and rc fw combination used by guys with the drone hacks fw showing the rid aeroscope and the guys that has this turned off

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mactologist