DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 landings after Drone-Hack

Just flashed DH on Mavic 3. Rc pro (hacked before on mid-old sw). Everything works just perfect. No errors, no messages no bad landings as saw earlier in this topic. Lands same as original but faster. RID never appears neither dronescanner or opendrone id detects it. Possible to disable GPS in the drone by atti mode and possible to disable GPS in the RC in privacy>location settings. So even if dji aeroscope would get the information it would be useless. Hack is perfect without any bugs for me.

Looks like DH found this topic…

Last edited:
Just flashed DH on Mavic 3. Rc pro (hacked before on mid-old sw). Everything works just perfect. No errors, no messages no bad landings as saw earlier in this topic. Lands same as original but faster. RID never appears neither dronescanner or opendrone id detects it. Possible to disable GPS in the drone by atti mode and possible to disable GPS in the RC in privacy>location settings. So even if dji aeroscope would get the information it would be useless. Hack is perfect without any bugs for me.

It works perfect in native CE regions, but people are having trouble in FCC regions as the drone keeps emitting RID there.

The 1001 has been updated a few times and new functionalities have been added by the russian hackers since the version of DH was released, but haven't found a proper link to the most recent version (45).

1721628425960.png

Forced disabled drone ID broadcasting in this new firmware version would probably fix the RID emission in FCC regions.

Just flashed DH on mavic3. Rc pro (hacked before on mid-old sw). Everything works just perfect. No errors, no messages no bad landings as saw ealrier in this topic. Lands same as original but faster. RID never appears neither dronescanner or opendrone id detects it. Possible to disable GPS in the drone by atti mode as possible to disable GPS in the RC in privacy>location settings. So even dji aeroscope would get the information it would be useless. Hack is perfect without any bugs for me.
Looks like DH found this topic…
Haha. Nice try.

It works perfect in native CE regions, but people are having trouble in FCC regions as the drone keeps emitting RID there.

The 1001 has been updated a few times and new functionalities have been added by the russian hackers since the version of DH was released, but haven't found a proper link to the most recent version (45).

View attachment 176409

Forced disabled drone ID broadcasting in this new firmware version would probably fix the RID emission in FCC regions.
Yeah I have read about updated 1001 sw. But maybe not region problem? Since you can disable GPS, how drone would know where you are? I would think its fly app sw and RC sw issues. I have old sw on my RC PRO. Fly app version about 2024 january when new geo zones appeared. And as I Remember russia and ukraine are CE zones so they should not have RID issues, why then they would need such update to get rid of RID? I bet this on RC sw

Last edited:
It also doesn't work as advertised in CE countries, just start the craft indoors and you will see RID packets

turning off gps in the controller doesn't help

EDIT: DH removed the Aeroscope & RID "features" from their Tutorials / Instructions

Last edited:
Reactions: rgarjr
It also doesn't work as advertised in CE countries, just start the craft indoors and you will see RID packets

Mate I know a lot of about drones and programing overall, you think I did not tried indoor to see if it transmits RID? It never does on my mavic3. I had few mini3pros, had air3, mavic3pro, Air3 and mavic3pro very soon would transmit RID when motors on. DH mavic3 never shows RID and non of the apps detects it. And obviously drone doesnt understand where it is when its launched indoors.

Mate you obviously just have no correct means to receive the packets,

DH just removed their claims of "no RID, no Aeroscope" from their website

Looks like your understanding ends here. You did step by step hack installation and now writing comments what is what but have no clue why. Obviously drone hacks removed that from advertise since new RC versions very likely reinstalled RID again and many customers started complaining. But I Can repeat I dont have any RID neither indoors or outdoors, motors off or on. Only wifi photo transfer is active. But I have old RC PRO SW Version on top of that with russian hack. Unfortunately I have only another RC (not pro) with old SW and hacked aswell so can not test. But im pretty sure new SW versions will transmit RID no other explanation.

Thats literally what I‘m doing here.

Welcome to the thread, this is your 7th message on this forum - all of them in this one
No, for me looks like you call me blind person that my eyes ignore wifi RID.
"just start the craft indoors and you will see RID packet" - I dont see it ;) I think there are many smart guys who have old SW Versions on they RC's and they can be happy to be using all the benefits with hacked mavic3.

I don't call anyone things, I just report my findings.

Problem is: DroneHacks claimed to have "completely disabled the RID and Aeroscope Module"
Which is clearly not the case, no remote controller software version changes this fact.

And they now acknowledge this fact and remove said claims.

I dont see problems there. I have RID completely turned off on my drone thats why I entered this topic.
yes and thats totally cool, but others including me see the packets being broadcasted.
Which is why we are here. Because it is not working. That is what we were saying. So we post it here.

I also don't see why programming and or how many drones one has relates to that discussion but as I said you do you

Im the guy who is very interested in these things I will try to test some things to see why my drone doesn't transmit RID.
yes and thats totally cool, but others including me see the packets being broadcasted.
Which is why we are here. Because it is not working. That is what we were saying. So we post it here.

I also don't see why programming and or how many drones one has relates to that discussion but as I said you do you
Ok so tell me your thoughts why some people have RID and some not have?

Im the guy who is very interested in these things I will try to test some things to see why my drone doesn't transmit RID.

Ok so tell me your thoughts why some people have RID and some not have?

If you read this thread carefully you will also read over answers to your question, maybe you will find some posts of me.
I don't feel the need to explain anymore on that. I'm not here to argue sorry

EDIT: DH removed the Aeroscope & RID "features" from their Tutorials / Instructions

As far as I've tested, mine never emits a thing except the bluetooth signal that enables quick transfer through the fly app,

With the default firmware, I was able to pick a RID packet from 3.5Km away in suboptimal conditions. Both OpendroneID and DroneScanner could pick it in just a matter of seconds if it was nearby.

With the hacked version (DH version applied to default 01.00.1000) it never appears, not even with the fly app and the pro controller on the latest version and firmware, nor with the default RC-N1, I've tried several times.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mactologist