DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 now available (more details inside)

Yes but what does “hybrid zoom” actually mean? I’m guessing it’s not mechanical?
I think what they're counting hybrid zoom is a mix of the telephoto lens and a digital zoom, both the main wide angle camera and the telephoto camera are fixed focal length zooms so there's no optical zoom.

Last edited:
This!
and the fact that DJI has a bad habit of dropping "pro" or improved models within a year of the new model.
They've got me with 2 drones now (Mini & Air2) they aint getting me with 3. I'll wait to see what comes.
There is always something better round the corner for all technology (and quite often annually), if you don't want to buy something for fear of a better one being released later then you could never buy anything. You should buy devices based on their suitability for your use and if they don't meet your needs then wait but otherwise enjoy flying the drone in the meantime.

Reactions: msinger and Beamie
There is always something better round the corner for all technology (and quite often annually), if you don't want to buy something for fear of a better one being released later then you could never buy anything. You should buy devices based on their suitability for your use and if they don't meet your needs then wait but otherwise enjoy flying the drone in the meantime.
Amen, bruh.

Mavic 3 is by many long-awaited drones from DJI, buy or not buy is the question.

After a long time of thinking here and there, I myself have come to the following conclusion.

No, I'm content for the time being with my M2P which I have all conceivable equipment for and which I fly 3 to 4 batteries almost every day.

I'm not particularly happy with my SC so I have just ordered a Tripltek 8 which I will put on my old RC, not quite perfect but I can find nowhere to buy the RC-N1.

Tripltek 8 will replace several of my tablets, mobiles, e-ink readers, etc.

But the main reason for not buying the M3a is that I decided to go for the next generation of drones.

zerozeros V-Coptr Falcon

Unfortunately it is not yet available to buy, but it will, I have to wait.

Reactions: Beamie
Mavic 3 is by many long-awaited drones from DJI, buy or not buy is the question.

After a long time of thinking here and there, I myself have come to the following conclusion.

No, I'm content for the time being with my M2P which I have all conceivable equipment for and which I fly 3 to 4 batteries almost every day.

I'm not particularly happy with my SC so I have just ordered a Tripltek 8 which I will put on my old RC, not quite perfect but I can find nowhere to buy the RC-N1.

Tripltek 8 will replace several of my tablets, mobiles, e-ink readers, etc.

But the main reason for not buying the M3a is that I decided to go for the next generation of drones.

zerozeros V-Coptr Falcon

Unfortunately it is not yet available to buy, but it will, I have to wait.
I highly regard a person who can stand by there own principles and not be swayed by other people thoughts or decisions. Good sign of integrity. 👍🏽😎

I bought the M3 Fly More because I simply want it. It just might be the last mid to high-end drone/quadcopter I buy for a while.

I have too many other types of RC's, Scale Hot Rods, Motorcycles, etcetera to keep me busy for rest of my short life I have to spend on this earth.

Now, I have to spend my day today worshiping my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. He's definitely 1st in my life.

Be Blessed today fellow RC Hobbyist. 🙏🙂

Reactions: LeeHene and TTP
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keith Milligan