DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC 3 RID issue

Just enter command as it should be entered "GPS OFF" , restart everything and then check your opendroneid.

Still transmits remote id, nothing changed.

The video shows nothing else
Video shows that GPS OFF works GPS_OFF doesn't. There is like 50% false information on that Russian instruction PDF. You are really lost in this conversation. I will make a video with wifi packet analyzer which shows when drone sends packets and when not. You will be laughed at

What is interesting to mention that your drone already sends RID packets indoors, while mine doesnt. So there is either something different in the drones or you dont have DH...I have mini3 pro that sends RID packets indoors (with 0 gps) aswell but clearly its not hacked drone. Anyway I will make video

If you look close - my LEDs are off, its DH firmware.

Go show us your packet analyzer, you said I will be laughed at.
Takes less than a minute for everyone to see that you're making stuff up

If you look close - my LEDs are off, its DH firmware.

Go show us your packet analyzer, you said I will be laughed at.
Takes less than a minute for everyone to see that you're making stuff up
you can turn off leds without DH omg.. You will be the one who will be laughed at

What do these videos show?
Nothing of relevance here, could also just be quick transfer you‘re inspecting.
Well its been fun, thank you for the entertainment but there‘s nothing to gain from your posts at this point.

Good luck to you in your agenda to proof Drone-Hacks wrong because they themselves even say that its transmitting Remote Id. Only because you refuse to believe them doesn‘t make the broadcasts disappear ;)

Wow you are amazing guy who have zero understanding then. I spoken with drone-hacks. They are probably less educated than you.
What these videos and my tests proves:
DH MAVIC3 never transmits RID packets indoors when no satellites. All other drones do that.
When ignition on MAVIC3 will transfer wifi hotspot for sharing photos and videos. Not in flight
DH MAVIC3 Will not transmit RID packets when GPS OFF command was typed and it drone and rc was restarted.

You are on of the biggest troll I ever seen on any forum in my life. For that you should be proud. Your uncompetitiveness goes of the charts

Drone-Hacks wrong because they themselves even say that its transmitting Remote Id.
Who said it doesnt transmit? Drone 100% transmits RID packets. But not indoors without gps and not after gps off command was entered and restarted. You are totally mixing everything up. Probably on purpose because you are troll.

what you show here is the result i wrote weeks ago about.

Nothing proven here again, i can replicate the result no problem.

What are you talking about friend? This is the same prove as you send it. My video shows MAvic3 is undetectable by any device. Meanwhile mini3 is instantly detected. I can repeat your uncompetitiveness goes of the charts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr