DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic AIR 2 crash and DJI repair process???

I send drones and remotes to DJI. You will get like new back. Member here just got his crashed A2 replaced $160. You will get label and return in 2 weeks frt free. Don't send anything but the drone, no batteries or remote. Relink when it's back. Refresh will be offered but without it replacement cost comes out better.

put some kind of marking on yours you send in or record the serial number. then youll see if yours is actually returned. but ive always seen and read across the forums and FB groups they just evaluate what needs to be replaced and fixed then shoot ya off a new one. i do also have a complete a2s kit available i was gonna list
Took some photos of the battery compartment with the info/QR code. I'm sure they could replace the sticker. After checking the current drone market I'm not sure it's even that big of a deal. The new units are affordable, smaller, better tech....looking at the larger sensor on the Air2s....

I send drones and remotes to DJI. You will get like new back. Member here just got his crashed A2 replaced $160. You will get label and return in 2 weeks frt free. Don't send anything but the drone, no batteries or remote. Relink when it's back. Refresh will be offered but without it replacement cost comes out better.
That's what I'm finding after looking at the current market. A lot happens in 12 months!

Reactions: Yaros
I crashed a drone (a2s) this summer and broke an arm And thought the gimbal might be damaged. I went on line and found the parts I needed cheap so I thought I could do it. I watched a couple of YouTube videos and determined that the parts and electronics were not simple plugs and connectors but had to be soldered to the motherboard etc. So before I dug in I contacted DJI. Based on the conversation i decided to complete the online process and submit it for repair. To my surprise from mail in to receipt it was about 3 weeks and they notified me before repair what my options were. I got the same drone back but it looked like new and the price was very reasonable- a little over $100 considering the repair evaluation I believe cost $60? I was pleasantly surprised and very happy with the whole episode for what it’s worth.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I crushed my DJI Mavic Air 2 drone into a tree and broke everything. I don't have anymore the DJI Refresh, but I contact the DJI. sent the drone and they charged me $160 for repair. I actually received brand new drone, so yeah, its not pricey to go with them even though you don't have the insurance anymore.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98