DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Favrison Charging Power Bank

deanh

Reactions
Hi all, if you now that Favrison started selling charging cables that could be connected to Mavic Air 2 battery? I have this 25000 mA external charger and it works perfectly with 'Air 1', even charging two batteries at the same time pretty quickly. But DJI made slightly different connector for 'Air 2' battery (go figure ;) and it would be great to be able to buy only the cables, not new Power Bank. I also asked the Amazon seller where I bought this Bank about this and they don't have it yet (and don't know when and if they will). Thanks for any info or comments. Wishing you all clear skies!

Im not sure but when you are not on the go and need to charge, this works a treat! 4 batterys at same time and remote controller.... Way better then one at a time! I also have one for my mav 2 pro.... No problems.

Attachments

• 20200618_101919.jpg
    20200618_101919.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
Im not sure but when you are not on the go and need to charge, this works a treat! 4 batterys at same time and remote controller.... Way better then one at a time! I also have one for my mav 2 pro.... No problems.

Hi Mike, thanks - yes, it really looks sweet! And it is Favrison also, I like that. You are right for it being great solution while off the road, but that's the thing, I'd like to charge batteries in my bag while walking around. Could you share the link where did you buy this charger, I couldn't find anything of this kind (for MA 2) online, I obviously missed it big time.

* Update - found it, but would still prefer to sort out some power bank solution, just have to find this holy grail - charging cables MA2 that can connect to existing MA1 Power Bank...

Last edited:
Hi Mike, thanks - yes, it really looks sweet! And it is Favrison also, I like that. You are right for it being great solution while off the road, but that's the thing, I'd like to charge batteries in my bag while walking around. Could you share the link where did you buy this charger, I couldn't find anything of this kind (for MA 2) online, I obviously missed it big time.

* Update - found it, but would still prefer to sort out some power bank solution, just have to find this holy grail - charging cables MA2 that can connect to existing MA1 Power Bank...
Cool u found it...I actually bought mine on amazon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27