DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Left rear arm loose when folded out of the box

acyc

Reactions
May I know if it's normal when I pick up the drone and the left rear arm (on the right if you are looking at the front of the drone) drops a little but the right side stayed tight. Should I be worried? I have yet to even put on the propellers yet and was thinking if I should bring it back to the DJI flagship store? I just got it earlier todayyyyyy
cry.gif

Anyone else facing this issue? HELP! I really need it on my trip in a day but also thinking if i should just bring it in today but may face them telling me they will send it back to DJI. I have yet to even have the chance to power it up.

I would so no prob....extend it and if its firm in its normal flight position all should be good.
just checked mine and mine is a bit floppy in the retracted position

Reactions: dawgpilot and acyc
I think the firmware has addressed the issue but to be safe charge the batteries one at a time on th initial charge. Enjoy your flying.

Reactions: acyc
I think the firmware has addressed the issue but to be safe charge the batteries one at a time on th initial charge. Enjoy your flying.

Hmmm. Dont think that this is due to a firmware issue but rather the hardware itself.

Granted it’s not floppy when it’s extended but it’s frustrating when it’s loose out of the box!

Yep thanks for the reminder but I’ve charged the batteries using the charging brick and not the hub for the first charge. Any tips to keep the batteries safe when not in use? I wish the additional batteries comes with a cover to safeguard the battery contact points when not in use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan