DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2, Mini 2, Pro 2 Motor data?

Meheran

Reactions
Hey.

I was just thinking about the dimensions & capabilities of Mavic Motors.
Anybody has any data of Motors used in Mavic Air 2, Mini, MM2, Pro 2 ?? E.g Motor Weight w/o arm, Height, Width,kv ratings etc.

Just wanted to compare those values.

DJI s motors dont normally have any rating specs, KV ,size, etc on them as they like to keep that info to themselves

obviously the amount of weight of a given motor ,on any mavic model will be different because of the size difference alone but different motors of the same size , can have different KV ratings depending on the construction ie number of coil turns magnets etc

Reactions: Meheran
I think the mini 1 motors are the smallest and weakest motors because when they released the mini 2 they advertised “larger stronger motors for better wind resistance” and then I am sure the Mavic air 2 motors are bigger than the either mini motors. The 2 pro could probably have the same motors as the air 2, maybe not?

I think the mini 1 motors are the smallest and weakest motors because when they released the mini 2 they advertised “larger stronger motors for better wind resistance” and then I am sure the Mavic air 2 motors are bigger than the either mini motors. The 2 pro could probably have the same motors as the air 2, maybe not?

Any idea about motor weight w/o arms ??

I too am interested in motor data, or maybe a way to measure it. My stepdad and I both have Mini 2's, and he managed to crash his bad enough to break an arm one time. The replacement arm came with a motor, and as a result I now have a spare motor sitting around. It's a super nifty motor and I'd love to be able to build something with it, if I could only figure out what I need to drive it.

if I could only figure out what I need to drive it.
It should be like any other brushless motor. You'll need a brushless motor ESC (Electronic Speed Control) and a servo tester to control the ESC and battery or power supply with the proper voltage. Go to any RC hobbyshop web site and look for RC airplane motor parts. You should be able to find a low powered ESC and servo tester for less then $25.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes