DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air firmware 1.00.0560 released

I have several DJI products. I’ve only been grounded one time and that was a temporary no fly zone from a forest fire. Once the fire was out, the zone was not lifted by DJI. I had to get someone from DJI to get it back to normal. I’ve not ever been grounded because of an update issue.

I am referring to the no fly zone database stored on the drone, when connected to dji assistant you will sometimes be asked to update that database and yes you will be prevented from taking off if the database is far out of date. I use the nolimitdrones app for my spark and not djigo4 so I dont have to worry about nfz's but dont have that option with mavic air

Nfz’s aren’t a problem for me. I don’t need to fly in those areas.
Database isn’t an issue for me either, and as I said, I’ve never updated one. Here’s a shot of one of the three mp’s I have. Yes I get a message that says I should update the “flysafe database” and I just hit the ignore button every time it pops it’s little head up. You tell me how old it is.
BA7DFD90-4815-4143-BC29-2009BA74ED9D.png

Last edited:
Nfz’s aren’t a problem for me. I don’t need to fly in those areas.
Database isn’t an issue for me either, and as I said, I’ve never updated one. Here’s a shot of one of the three mp’s I have. Yes I get a message that says I should update the “flysafe database” and I just hit the ignore button every time it pops it’s little head up. You tell me how old it is.
View attachment 64599

I think the more recent firmwares force nfz and fimware updates but my experience is with spark and mavic air.
Thats why I paid for nolimit drones and use nldgo instead of djigo4 for my spark because it "djigo4" forced updates through the app. You couldnt fly unless you updated first.

I don’t have a spark. The air I’ve had since it came out. Never updated the zones on that one either. Still flys fine.
Here’s the air. Out of date?
1551542746312.png

Last edited:
Hi, new to this forum. I did the update, mavic Air. The A/C took off and was all over the place, did not hover in place, it was wild, crashed into the side of my house and now have four very scratched up props. So they will need replacing. I had this message pop up "exit forward , backward sensing system" and checked the settings, all sensors were showing on! Admittedly, it is night, Im guessing the street lights wernt enough, so will test tomorrow afternoon, but im super nervous now! I have read pas updates have done this before, is this correct? Also, does firmware roll back fix this? If so, how is it done? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Sounds like you maybe took off in ATTI mode (without a GPS lock)?

Reactions: penpal
My mavic air and bats received none fw, just my cellphone s8 received from the top quick access pulldown djigo4 revision. But it didn't say anything of bats. It said something of programmable flight path instead. I flew this morn and maybe saturday dawn has more interference so i turned back at 4500feet radius. I could go 6500feet before the revisal, but today is saturday possibly skewing eval of the revision. It's unfortunate revisal documentation is not as microsoft does it, possibly the benefit would appease very few or rather those adepth into the hows and whys.

do you have to put each of your batteries in and do the update for each one separately?

I just went through this, and I can confirm Yes. You will be prompted for an update for each battery you have installed. So if you plan to do the update, better to cycle through them all at home and update them ahead of time.

I just went through this, and I can confirm Yes. You will be prompted for an update for each battery you have installed. So if you plan to do the update, better to cycle through them all at home and update them ahead of time.

I have 3 bats and flew all 3 after updating from nag djigo4 apk quarter gb download. Nags for bats and craft do not appear. So i must keep waiting until the server polls my serials? Of craft and 3 bats?

I have 3 bats and flew all 3 after updating from nag djigo4 apk quarter gb download. Nags for bats and craft do not appear. So i must keep waiting until the server polls my serials? Of craft and 3 bats?

I'm not sure why you haven't received it yet. What happens if you long press the hamburger menu button on the top right of the DJI Go launch screen? Do you see the option to download the new firmware?

I'm not sure why you haven't received it yet. What happens if you long press the hamburger menu button on the top right of the DJI Go launch screen? Do you see the option to download the new firmware?

No. This nougat os on galaxy s8 always nags apk updating, like djigo4 apk.
Fw nag can only trigger from within active djigo4.
The opening splash screen diligently routines server requests for any kind of necessary updates includes fw.
And it will nag but not lockdown refusals.
Am i preferentially being bypassed and for what agenda if any?
Two days ago i radiused outward 6500feet none interferences and bat percent at 93!
I do not believe 7percent chewn in non sport mode at fwd full throttle at 450ft high is actually achievable covering that radii. But on return, bat had plenty left so i trained in the huge walmart parking lot roof, traversing white parking lines to improve sighting and stick navigation skill. Takes a long time to reach bat warning low. Intuitive stick control is a must. Do not learn from mistakes. Stay well ahead of incurring them.

All serials go back to the server for record. How else could counterfeit recognition be?

Bootup checks the bat serial, apk writes chronfiles of it. Same with craft, apk chks craft serial. Files generated are unique to serial. I went thru four crafts (return and repurchase at sale price dropping) so files show the transition from craft to the next.

I should screenshot "all good" fw in the config section to vouch i'm being iced.

Hi. Could anyone check if the format of the srt files has changed? I mean the files that the drone generates when you enable the "video caption" option from the menu.

I'm interested in knowing if they updated these logs to include location data, as the other Mavics do.

Thanks

Sounds like you maybe took off in ATTI mode (without a GPS lock)?

Thanks for your reply, I attempted last night to fly again, the first initial lift was drifting, then it found its home and became steady.
So you are correct. A new mental note was added to the ageing grey matter, Im still learning.
Very helpful forum. Been surfing it for the last few days, learnt some interesting stuff from other posts and peoples input.

Hi. Could anyone check if the format of the srt files has changed? I mean the files that the drone generates when you enable the "video caption" option from the menu.

I'm interested in knowing if they updated these logs to include location data, as the other Mavics do.

Thanks
i am unfamiliar to captioning discussed. is this as film editing needs? or during live flights text or speech to text captioning repositing?

Thanks for your reply, I attempted last night to fly again, the first initial lift was drifting, then it found its home and became steady.
So you are correct. A new mental note was added to the ageing grey matter, Im still learning.
Very helpful forum. Been surfing it for the last few days, learnt some interesting stuff from other posts and peoples input.
stop it. do not criticize grey matter. it brought you here to drone consummation. be slow and cautious, never novel spontaneous. the response times of the drone, the phone, the server, the satellites, and maybe bigbrother too, they all take time to sort out prior to liftoff. i power on the mavic air 1st, then power on phone, then power on rc, waiting in-between each boot to readiness. the link then perfectly occurs after dgigo4 apk automatically loads to splash screen polling hdqtrs and server. when the splash screen changes to big blue words "GO FLY" tap on that and enter flight chks, do not skimp, chk each until assured all is go. by this time 21 satellites appear, gps rock solid, battery 100%, compass nag relieved if occurred, chk wind direction if any at all, launch

Reactions: penpal
i am unfamiliar to captioning discussed. is this as film editing needs? or during live flights text or speech to text captioning repositing?
The video caption option adds subtitle files that provide additional info about the flight/video. On the Mavic Air it's (or was at least) just info on the camera settings. On the other Mavics/Phantoms it includes location data that I find quite interesting:

DJI SRT Flight Data Viewer

i got a problem just now on updating my mavic air.. for his batt upgrade... telling some errors on failure to update mavic please contact dji....

what will i do.....?

The video caption option adds subtitle files that provide additional info about the flight/video. On the Mavic Air it's (or was at least) just info on the camera settings. On the other Mavics/Phantoms it includes location data that I find quite interesting:

DJI SRT Flight Data Viewer
I can view flight data in djigo4 apk

So why alternative?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard