DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air firmware 1.00.0560 released

To extract and play with the data easily. Create graphs, study it, share it in different ways
Okay, must await home accommodation windows platform to do it, none provided in chrome os or android os that i only have now, mobilized.

New firmware has been released for the Mavic Air. The release notes state nothing other than the battery level algorithm has been optimized.

The update went without any problems. Dron rebooted three times. After the new battery was inserted, the inconsistency of the firmware appeared. After scrolling - move the green button to the right to update automatically, and the dron worked without any problems.
the update was created using DJI Go 4.3.14

The update went without any problems. Dron rebooted three times. After the new battery was inserted, the inconsistency of the firmware appeared. After scrolling - move the green button to the right to update automatically, and the dron worked without any problems.
the update was created using DJI Go 4.3.14
Goodshow!
Go Fly
Check back here of any anomalies and or suggests

Sort of on/off topic question. My firmware occasionally updates via email the DJI GO 4 app, but is that updating my Mavic Air? I tried connecting my Air to my lap top with DJI Assistant 2 running but nothing happened. Just want to make sure I’m current. Thanks!

Sort of on/off topic question. My firmware occasionally updates via email the DJI GO 4 app, but is that updating my Mavic Air? I tried connecting my Air to my lap top with DJI Assistant 2 running but nothing happened. Just want to make sure I’m current. Thanks!
Boot drone, wait till stable, boot phone in rc grips usb'd, wait till stable, boot rc, wait till apk loads splashscreen mavic2 picture. At this time the "version chk" does it automatically.
I waited a day extra on the fw to announce after upgrading apk like you, yes, the pulldown menu alerted me apk upgrade, unlike you with email. Maybe config dji apk in os nougat "allow notifications ".
Consider the beijing server err shenzhen server has to feed the globe, not me and you alone, so dissemination has to be parcelled, and so the not inconvenience delayal.

I forgot, you must have everything set for flying, like all batteriy energies 100% (rc, drone,phone). Of course cellphone must have mobiledata$$$, to feed into rc and flash if needed req'ing reboot, same thing, rc feeds drone fw, drone can be automatically booted after fw reposited, otherwise youll be commanded to do it.
Finale: make certain you visual "success", each fw job planted into dji devices (threesome: rc, drone, intelligent flight battery each bat is a device)

Last edited:
Reactions: SDFLYER619
I installed the update on my Mavic Air and now when I try to fly it tells me my compass needs calibrated. I have tried calibrating it at several different places and the calibration never takes. I installed the Litchi app and now the drone works just fine

I installed the update on my Mavic Air and now when I try to fly it tells me my compass needs calibrated. I have tried calibrating it at several different places and the calibration never takes. I installed the Litchi app and now the drone works just fine
I dont understand how you went about it, upgrade with control over surrounds. Folks claim it easily misaligns hence calling cal. Some of the compass 's purpose is navigate amongst others. Justifiably then cal call prerequisites flight

Hi there,
when I'm trying to update my Mavic Air to 1.00.0560 I'm getting an error code 0x03080113.
Please help
thx Wolfram

Hi there,
when I'm trying to update my Mavic Air to 1.00.0560 I'm getting an error code 0x03080113.
Please help
thx Wolfram
There's recovery procedures in this site, ooops dji site. Only you know what occurred from start to failure. I do not use windowsPc. That could be your difficulty. The apk cellphone does it all, successfully. Just three each devices, craft phone rc. Do it as if going to fly. Apk alerts screen new fw to you, follow through as directed. Ensure you meet prerequisites (all devices full battery, data mobile enabled and so forth. The apk has procedure in academy, you must obey it to succeed

Reactions: wolframmitbach
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada