DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR,,, IN STOCK!!! Ships Today from USA :)

MIne shipped today as well. Thank you Aerial Media Pros!
I do have a question on my order. In the notes: it is says
"WE OWE: DJI CARE REFRESH MAVIC AIR." Does that mean the DJI CARE code did not ship?

Web Order #: 10033

Any orders that say OWE Mavic code, will receive there Care Code by email tomorrow.

Reactions: RicknTX
Any orders that say OWE Mavic code, will receive there Care Code by email tomorrow.

Hey guys,

I ordered a fly more yesterday and emailed you as well about the order. I have also posted on here asking you some questions. No one has gotten back to me. My order # is 10039, I have not gotten conformation about a shipment yet. Can you please reach out to me as I’m leaving the country next week and canceled my order with DJI. Thank you.

Alex

Cancelled my order from DJI, ordered the black fly more last night. WO-35472

Let me know if you think it'll ship today please. If not, may go with an Amazon retailer. Have a trip coming up this weekend and would like to have it by then.

Thanks so much for what you do for this community.

WARNING if you buy from Aerial Media Pros: they do not accept returns on open merchandise. Although I bought drones from them before I was unaware of this policy, and while it is clearly listed under the terms and conditions section of the website, I never saw any such warning while actually purchasing my Air Combo. Virtually every other source accepts returns, including Amazon, Best Buy, B&H Photo, etc.

In my case I flew the Air once to test the range, found it wanting for my purposes, and now I’m relegated to selling it rather than returning it.

Reactions: R1Mavic
WARNING if you buy from Aerial Media Pros: they do not accept returns on open merchandise. Although I bought drones from them before I was unaware of this policy, and while it is clearly listed under the terms and conditions section of the website, I never saw any such warning while actually purchasing my Air Combo. Virtually every other source accepts returns, including Amazon, Best Buy, B&H Photo, etc.

In my case I flew the Air once to test the range, found it wanting for my purposes, and now I’m relegated to selling it rather than returning it.

Good to know...I will not be buying from them. That said, how much for what you are selling?

Yes, we appologize for this. Unfortunatley, you opened the product and flew it around. We can not accept returns on opened and used product simply because user had a change of heart or decided it "Is not for you". We can not return used product to DJI and we can not sell used product to anyone else therefore it becomes a complete loss. I get it, sometimes we buy something and have buyers remourse, but that change of heart can not become the liability of the merchant. This is Precisely why we do not sell on amazon or ebay. We tried, but mass consumers would continually purchase from us, use our products to test range, flight, etc etc etc and then later return when their testing or trial was completed. Many used the product for a month or longer and simply returned it becasue they no longer wanted or needed it. Many returned it because their kids lost intrist to quickly and the list goes on and on. Then there where the ones who would crash it and no longer want it and would return it. The ONLY ones who loose on this are the merchants. I sincerly wish we had the means to accept losses on open and used items as I know I loose a lot of business from those wanting a flexible return policy. What I found though in my 20+ years of owning companies is that those wanting the no quetions asked return policy, are the exact ones that often use the product, loose intrist, or have change of heart then simply return it causing the company to incurr massive losses. Had I kept selling on amazon and ebay with those return policies, I would have been out of business long ago like all the others. Every return wipes out the profit of 10 sales. We simply can not sustain a profitable business accepting returns on used products. At the bottom of my heart, I believe the average consumer can understand this.

On the other side, these products do have 100% manufacturer warranty. We are here to support with warranty and support on product use. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime if you need assistance. This is where Aerial media Pros really shines. Yes, we make mistakes from time to time, but we try our absolute best to make every customer happy.

Sincerly,

Aerial Media Pros

Last edited:
Yes, we appologize for this. Unfortunatley, you opened the product and flew it around. We can not accept returns on opened and used product simply because user had a change of heart or decided it "Is not for you". We can not return used product to DJI and we can not sell used product to anyone else therefore it becomes a complete loss. I get it, sometimes we buy something and have buyers remourse, but that change of heart can not become the liability of the merchant. This is Precisely why we do not sell on amazon or ebay. We tried, but mass consumers would continually purchase from us, use our products to test range, flight, etc etc etc and then later return when their testing or trial was completed. Many used the product for a month or longer and simply returned it becasue they no longer wanted or needed it. Many returned it because their kids lost intrist to quickly and the list goes on and on. Then there where the ones who would crash it and no longer want it and would return it. The ONLY ones who loose on this are the merchants. I cincerly wish we had the means to accept losses on open and used items as I know I loose a lot of business from those wanting a flexible return policy. What I found though in my 20+ years of owning companies is that those wanting the no quetions asked return policy, are the exact ones that often use the product, loose intrist, or have change of heart then simpoly return it causing the company to incurr massive losses. Had I kept selling on a,azon and ebay wit hthose return policies, I would have been out of business long ago like all the others. Every return wipes out the profit of 10 sales. We simply can not sustain a profitable business accepting returns on used products. At the bottom of my heart, I believe the average consumer can understand this.

On the other side, these products do have 100% manufacturer warranty. We are here to support with warranty and support on product use. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime if you need assistance. This is where Aerial media Pros really shines. Yes, we make mistakes from time to time, but we try our absolute best to make every customer happy.

Sincerly,

Aerial Media Pros

I don’t purchase things with the intent to test and then return them, but I’m sure many do and I can certainly understand your policy. And your customer service has always been top notch when I have purchased drones from you in the past. But I never saw the policy when I made the actual purchase, have never seen it in the past, and never would have canceled my Best Buy preorder if I had known you don’t accept returns. It just means that in the future I will have to look to Amazon, Best Buy, B&H, and others JUST IN CASE I find something I don’t like about my purchase.

If you have a choice of buying from a vender that accepts returns and one that doesn’t, why would any prudent purchaser choose a vender that doesn’t takes returns?

I normally would never purchase from a vendor that doesn't take returns for that just in case moment that may happen. In this case however I wanted this item right now and I didn't want to wait for Amazon or even better Sam's Club (90 day return policy) to get them. If I do not like it I will just sell it I guess.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Patrick from Aerial Media Pros called me to tell me that they had accidentally delayed in issuing the DJI Refresh Care code, and because of that they are going to take the drone back.

Yet another example of the excellent customer service from Aerial Media Pros.....thanks guys!

If you have a choice of buying from a vender that accepts returns and one that doesn’t, why would any prudent purchaser choose a vender that doesn’t takes returns?
Personally, I think both you and Aerial media pros have good points. Kudos to you for accepting that you were not lied to or taken advantage of.

I read DJI's website on returns and it states as follows:

DJI guarantees that subject to the following conditions, refund and replacement can be requested within 7 calendar days (actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of the delivery date (subject to actual date the product was received) and replacement can be requested within 15 calendar days (actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of the delivery date (subject to actual date the product was received). Please contact DJI or the authorized distributor of DJI from whom you purchased your product for more details.

To me, it seems like DJI will take back the product themselves or from their dealers as long as it's returned in that amount of time. That is, from DJI or a dealer, it's the same return policy. I don't know for sure but it seems like this is the case.

Reactions: dcpmark

I believe a lot of customers have choosen us for the past 10 years becasue they know they can reley on the support we provide. They know they may get a little cheaper price or be able to return to Amazon, but they also know its next to Impossible to call anyone and get support on the actual product. Many understand the majority of online retaillers are simply selling products to make a quick buck while knowing very little about what they are actually selling. The other thing, is that although many say they accept returns, a lot of people run into issues when the actual return process is started, and others find the companies often dissapear or go out business so their awesome return policy means nothing. I feel the majority of our customers already know what they want and are simply looking for a place that can support them and the product the best.

Personally, I think both you and Aerial media pros have good points. Kudos to you for accepting that you were not lied to or taken advantage of.

I read DJI's website on returns and it states as follows:

DJI guarantees that subject to the following conditions, refund and replacement can be requested within 7 calendar days (actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of the delivery date (subject to actual date the product was received) and replacement can be requested within 15 calendar days (actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of the delivery date (subject to actual date the product was received). Please contact DJI or the authorized distributor of DJI from whom you purchased your product for more details.

To me, it seems like DJI will take back the product themselves or from their dealers as long as it's returned in that amount of time. That is, from DJI or a dealer, it's the same return policy. I don't know for sure but it seems like this is the case.

I think the DJI policy is in effect if you have not activated your drone, which I did. It was really my mistake, not Aerial Media Pros.....I just assumed I could return it. I’ve never wanted to return a drone before, so it never came up.

Well that worked out for you. I only wish they communicated a bit more with their customers.

UPDATE: Patrick from Aerial Media Pros called me to tell me that they had accidentally delayed in issuing the DJI Refresh Care code, and because of that they are going to take the drone back.

Yet another example of the excellent customer service from Aerial Media Pros.....thanks guys!

Thansk for that Mark. Happy to have worked it out.

On another topic, Anyone want to buy a used Mavic Air FMC for 40% dicount :)

I believe a lot of customers have choosen us for the past 10 years becasue they know they can reley on the support we provide. They know they may get a little cheaper price or be able to return to Amazon, but they also know its next to Impossible to call anyone and get support on the actual product. Many understand the majority of online retaillers are simply selling products to make a quick buck while knowing very little about what they are actually selling.

Personally, I've never put much weight into the "support" thing... but it seems like many people like that. What pushes a company to the top for me is a company who show that they have a passion for their business. Yes, you could say that is the "support" part of it but what I mean is that they can see the forest through the trees. For me it was two things.... AMP posted right when they had the product and that they would send them out right when they got the order. I know many people are like me... I hate ordering something and then it takes the company days or weeks to even get it out their door. I know I'm not alone, just look at the people cancelling orders some place else to order from AMP. But on top of that, AMP sent me a little more then I ordered. Now that is a _nice_ touch. Did they have to do this? Nope! To me it shows that they value their customers and possible repeat business more then just making that initial quick buck.

(yes, I know I'm "replying" to AMP and posting to others :) )

Just my 2 cents.

I think the DJI policy is in effect if you have not activated your drone, which I did. It was really my mistake, not Aerial Media Pros.....I just assumed I could return it. I’ve never wanted to return a drone before, so it never came up.

Well, if it is then as usual, DJI's policy is not very well written (their warranty info is terrible as well). But let me say this again, kudo's to you in they way you mentioned this. I so often find people blaming others for what is really not the other person's fault but also a bad situation. I think it's rare these days that people have some what of a gripe but also accept responsibility themselves. You had a value point but did not put the blame elsewhere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078