DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air - Is this a crack?

j_man99

Reactions
333749A4-664B-4F25-AA7F-7A42EDF51B30.png
I was in RC modelling a long time ago. Last year, I bought a little SkyViper drone to rebuild my ability. Recently, I thought it was time and got myself a Mavic Pro. What a piece of technology! I've spent the last two days flying and charging it back. Went a lot on YouTube to learn how to fine-tune the settings in order to have smoother video images.

For now, it's just pure fun!

It seems that I may have a little problem with the camera gimbal. It occurs occasionally. I'll look around the forum before posting about it.

Happy to be in the community!

Hi there, I’m new on this mavic air and I was wondering if this is a crack or not a crack on mavic air

Attachments

• 5D27C676-8E7B-431B-B4F4-5128D780AC76.jpeg
    5D27C676-8E7B-431B-B4F4-5128D780AC76.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 232
What part of the pic are you showing us? I took one of mine... everything seen in my photo is a body seam line, no cracks.IMG_5056.jpg

Reactions: MAVA4
I think I see it now... if that's it, there appears to be a crack. The body seam next to it looks large too... has it been crashed?

333749A4-664B-4F25-AA7F-7A42EDF51B30.png

No, the first photo I posted was mine, this is your photo I added the arrows too. If that is it, it is cracked. Better contact DJI and get it sent in. Any idea how it could have happened?

No, the first photo I posted was mine, this is your photo I added the arrows too. If that is it, it is cracked. Better contact DJI and get it sent in. Any idea how it could have happened?

Do you think it’s imperfection mold?

But the picture you sent was the wrong side my picture I sent is from the top front.

Post a clearer picture so we can see it. I would say no from what I can tell from the pic as it is quite blurry. I used to work in a plastic injection mold plant so I have seen the types of issues that can happen from production molding.

J_man i think its just the molding process from factory...i have same thing....black model

Attachments

• 20180227_231002.jpg
    20180227_231002.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 107
If u are talking about anything other then that pretty sure that is how body lines meet shell lines

Nope i have same thing mine seems more pronounced on same side as u and barely visible on other....not worried about it. Shes built like a tank... definitely part of molding process

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111