DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Newbie checking in from Malaysia

lee82gx

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I have lurked and asked some very typical questions on drone A vs drone B all over the place and finally I'm now settled down with a Mavic Air Fly More Combo.

Long story short, Mavic Mini>Mavic Pro>lastly Mavic Air. Indeed a hair splitting decision that I think I spent too much time considering. I've gone to the limit of my budget and thus feel warm inside :p.

I am based in Penang Island, Malaysia, a sunny and wonderful mix of Technology valley companies in the south and touristy sights everywhere else.

Looking forward to learning more and hopefully safe flying. See ya!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: lee82gx
Welcome to the forum and happy flying! The Mavic Air is a fantastic aircraft, you're sure to love it!

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello everyone,

I have lurked and asked some very typical questions on drone A vs drone B all over the place and finally I'm now settled down with a Mavic Air Fly More Combo.

Long story short, Mavic Mini>Mavic Pro>lastly Mavic Air. Indeed a hair splitting decision that I think I spent too much time considering. I've gone to the limit of my budget and thus feel warm inside :p.

I am based in Penang Island, Malaysia, a sunny and wonderful mix of Technology valley companies in the south and touristy sights everywhere else.

Looking forward to learning more and hopefully safe flying. See ya!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61