Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Air Newbie checking in from Malaysia

lee82gx

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have lurked and asked some very typical questions on drone A vs drone B all over the place and finally I'm now settled down with a Mavic Air Fly More Combo.

Long story short, Mavic Mini>Mavic Pro>lastly Mavic Air. Indeed a hair splitting decision that I think I spent too much time considering. I've gone to the limit of my budget and thus feel warm inside :p.

I am based in Penang Island, Malaysia, a sunny and wonderful mix of Technology valley companies in the south and touristy sights everywhere else.

Looking forward to learning more and hopefully safe flying. See ya!

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: lee82gx

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have lurked and asked some very typical questions on drone A vs drone B all over the place and finally I'm now settled down with a Mavic Air Fly More Combo.

Long story short, Mavic Mini>Mavic Pro>lastly Mavic Air. Indeed a hair splitting decision that I think I spent too much time considering. I've gone to the limit of my budget and thus feel warm inside :p.

I am based in Penang Island, Malaysia, a sunny and wonderful mix of Technology valley companies in the south and touristy sights everywhere else.

Looking forward to learning more and hopefully safe flying. See ya!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soypp123