DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Remote Controller Will Not Stop Constant Beeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online with DJI Live chat and he his telling me it is because I am in a NFZ. I have lived here for a long time and never had the constant beeping just from turning the RC on!
I have had the same problem I am in Class B airspace
Once I move the controller closer to the drone the beeping stopped
Good luck let me know how u make out

Did you remember to move the wheel? The remote controller calibration cannot be completed by only moving the sticks.
No, actually I did not! I was more bent on the thought it had to be connected to the sticks somehow. But it was all vey frustrating because I had recalibrated the sticks at 100% numerous times over. Finally, after about the 15th 16th or 17th time!!!!!!

Even though it is beeping, does it fly? Perhaps your latest update enforced the NFZ, causing the problem. You might try rolling back to a previous version that worked. This would not be the first time a Mavic was bricked due to an update.

I have the same problem, it's definitely not a NFZ problem.

OK, friends and neighbors, the incessant beeping has finally stopped. I have fully re-calibrated the sticks no less than 15 times today. Each and every time the GO4 screen showed 100% on the movements. The very last time, again 100% movement, the beeping finally stopped. The rep was as worthless as teats on a bore hog! I could not move beyond part 1, 2, 3, etc with him until I described the screen for him. He still thinks it was the NFZ. It was the sticks the whole time. Now the question is why, even with a 100% acknowledgement each time, did it take excessive re-calibration completions. Internal hardware failure of the RC???? Unbelievable, over 4 hours on the computer with DJI tech support. Where do I get a new RC?

My thanks for those whose attempts to help me get through this.

I have had the same problem myself. It went away for a while and come back. Sometimes it's fine for many days of flying the comes back.
Please post if it continues to be fixed or it comes back.
Thanks

Beeping is triggered if the RC thinks the sticks aren't centered upon startup. Try re-calibrating the controller again. If it still doesn't go away, your controller might have a hardware defect.
I believe this reply is the most accurate. Are there any YouTube video on the issue? Any past postings in this forum or any other about this issue? On my M2Z it happened twice that when I turned on the RC first I got the constant beeping, but when I start the AC first then the RC the beeping would be gone. So to continue here, I would shut down the AC and start the RC first again the beeping would not happen. So in a nutshell, I have no idea why this happened twice. But dawgpilot is probably correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk